Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island Fever 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Island Fever 4 Empty
PostSubject: Island Fever 4   Island Fever 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:56 am

From the award winning director of Pirates, comes Island Fever 4, the most beautiful and erotic DVD you will ever experience. Shot entirely in HD on location in the Bahamas and Bora Bora and delivered on a special triple-disc set, Island Fever 4 stars Jesse Jane, Teagan Presley, Jana Cova, Sophia Santi, Kinzie Kenner and Marie Luv.
With 16 sex scenes including an insane all-girl orgy and a dozen solo sequences, this remarkable production is over 3 hours long and includes an additional 2 hours of bonus material and special features.

Island Fever 4 IF4_frontcover

Have you seen it?
What is your favorite scene?
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
jack'o'x

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Island Fever 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Fever 4   Island Fever 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Yes, I've seen this perfect movie.
My favourite scene is the girls' orgy but all scenes are really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Island Fever 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Fever 4   Island Fever 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Yes i'm really fond of this scene too, but my favourite scenes are Jana's solos: I've never seen something so sensuous, I was hypnotized! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
shure1234

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Island Fever 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Fever 4   Island Fever 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:29 am

Joe Montana wrote:
Yes i'm really fond of this scene too, but my favourite scenes are Jana's solos: I've never seen something so sensuous, I was hypnotized! I love you

That's right.

This is the movie for the Jana fan -- every single scene Jana is in is the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island Fever 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Fever 4   Island Fever 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Fever 4
Page 1 of 1