Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story of J

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:55 pm

A masterpiece of cinematic eroticism shot entirely on HD, by leading female director, Celeste. Jesse Jane explores the dark boundaries of slave & master and at her lovers request, she willingly surrenders to his commands and, beyond the limits of her own imagination, begins to explore her newly found submissive sexual appetite.

The Story of J Storyj
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:16 am

oohhohoo... this movie is really intelligent, bizarre... I saw it at least 7 times in order to catch the concept... I don't know if Jesse dreamed all the scenes previously; for me this movie represents a step beyond in adult films; maybe Jana could explain us what was that all about; Jesse contemplating her own dead body and covering it, was ... perturbing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:18 am

Ed wrote:
oohhohoo... this movie is really intelligent, bizarre... I saw it at least 7 times in order to catch the concept... I don't know if Jesse dreamed all the scenes previously; for me this movie represents a step beyond in adult films; maybe Jana could explain us what was that all about; Jesse contemplating her own dead body and covering it, was ... perturbing. Neutral

I really dont know.I didnt get it while I was watching this move.Its really good shot butkinde a confusing for me.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Yes, it's the Celeste's touch! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:58 am

I saw it again last night ( now 8 times)... and I'm still confused scratch , (I'm just looking for pretexts in order to see Jana, again and again and again and again and again and again... repeat to fade.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story of J Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of J   The Story of J I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of J
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Movies-
Jump to: