Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana: Sexual Freak 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Jana: Sexual Freak 4 Empty
PostSubject: Jana: Sexual Freak 4   Jana: Sexual Freak 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:02 pm

Jana Cova is a sexual freak and she wants you to watch. The oh-so-lovely Carli Banks fills her up perfectly in this superbly erotic fuck film. For the first time in her life, Jana takes it in her sweet pussy and tight bum all at the same time and she loves it. When 19 year-old Paulina James catches Scott sniffing her panties she de-cides to give him a taste of her juice. Then, Marco Banderas pisses off his prissy mental patient, Poppy Morgan. Their grudge fuck takes a freaky turn when Marco's cock in her ass isn't enough and she shoves her shoe inside her pussy. Studly Euro, Chris Charming shows who's really in charge as he gives Katja's ass a royal pounding. Scott Nails gets an amazing blowjob from Cassie Young before she blackmails him. In the final scene, gorgeous Jana is back on the screen, moaning and groaning as she works her freak into a frenzy. Discover your own desires in this delicious movie starring DP's amazing Jana Cova in her wettest title to date.

Jana: Sexual Freak 4 Imgvdf8804lo8
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Andres

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Jana: Sexual Freak 4   Jana: Sexual Freak 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:23 am

Jana cova I love this movie. No 2 as tu, how to observe, your way of seeing those eyes I love to see when you play with the palette ... You are wonderful
Back to top Go down
Andres

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Jana: Sexual Freak 4   Jana: Sexual Freak 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:28 am

Indeed forgiveness me confius movie I was talking about hot rod for sinner but anyhow sexual freak 4 I love to catch it when your girlfriend's hair so you suck
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jana: Sexual Freak 4   Jana: Sexual Freak 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Hey, I need decoder to understand what you say! pirat
Yes, Jana's G/G scene in this movie is one of my favourite, Jana and her girlfriend are perfect! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Jana: Sexual Freak 4   Jana: Sexual Freak 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 am

Holy cow, Batman กกกก... that mischievous tongue กกกก, Carly knows best...

Jana: Sexual Freak 4 Burt_w11
Back to top Go down

Jana: Sexual Freak 4
Page 1 of 1