Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from MySpace LA News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

from MySpace LA News Empty
PostSubject: from MySpace LA News   from MySpace LA News I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 am

Jana wrote

LA news

I will be shotinig for some really good photographers this time.SO I can not wait,and some of theyr work you will even see on my website pretty soon,because I will be able to use some of the content,pics and videos as well.SO you have something to look forwared.

If you would like to buy my new DVD's,pleas go to my webiste and see the list of my DVD's that I shot in Czech with bunch of hot Czech models.We get really naugty,you can see me in some really hot solo action,dirty talk,anal.G-G action with strep on,toys,anal.And if you are fans of stockings or nylons,you will finde some really hot stuff there as well.I would love to hear your feedback on my videos,so pleas go check them out.

If you are not looking for DVD's,you may like my Clips4sale store,which you will finde on my website as well.I have lot of fetish,dirty talk and nasty sex there.

You can even book me for one on one chats,where I will be doing live web cam show just for you,we would have fun,belive me.I am avalible for this from begining of November.But you can set the day now.And you can finde the link to it on my webiste as well.ANd my email adress as well.

So I hope you will enjoy.
And I can not wait to shoot more stuff like this for you.

Jana xoxo
www.clubjanacova.com
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: from MySpace LA News   from MySpace LA News I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:03 pm

good newsĦĦĦĦ, thanks Jana ... and thanks Rob
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: from MySpace LA News   from MySpace LA News I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 am

Notices from Egypt: farao
Jana wrote...

hello guys,finaly was able to get on PC here in the hotel.I didnt take my laptop with me this tim,but I was able to get wifi conection on my cell phone,but than could not enter my diary link,so I was not able to edit my diary for you the last few days.I will be on PC again on Sunday.Eveything is fine here,the weather is great and the hotel is so nice and clean and the food is amazing as well.The sea is full of nice corals.I will have bunch of photos for you ofcourse when I will get back home and upload them to my PC.Other than that we will be making trip to Petra,very historic place which I wnated to see for so long.I am nicely tan already and had great massage today too:-)I will stay in touch with you on SUnday and I hope you like the new BJ video on my site with pretty good facial shot.Let me know if you like it,I will be back on the 17th. jana xoxo
www.clubjanacova.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from MySpace LA News   from MySpace LA News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from MySpace LA News
Page 1 of 1