Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rej is gone

Go down 
+3
tittyfucker
electrondady1
Jana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:55 am

I have really sad news.I had to put Rej a sleep yesterday afternoon at 4.45pm.Its very hard as you can imagine,becuase he was just like my baby.
I am pretty sure that he was just waiting for me to return home from LA,because he wanted to spend some time with me,before he will give up.
The cancer did eat him from inside:-(((
It was a hard disition and who didnt have to make this disition,doesnt know what pain it was for me.He was fine two days after I returned home,but yesterday he was just sleeping and he got really high fever,so I took him to the vet,and they sad,that we should make the disitin pretty soon,becuase the cancer is spreading in to his whole body and his little body fights with ti,that is why he got a fever.They gived him antibioticks and some pain killer shot,and sad that he will fell better for the rest of the day.I couldnt even talk,how hard I was crying.I took him home and was with him the whole time.But he didnt get better,he didnt want to walk or eat.He just lay down and wanted to sleep.And something told us that he wants us to let him go.Its a weird felling,but you know when your dog tells you that there is time for him to go,that he can not be here for any longer,becuase he doesnt have enough energy to fight with the cancer.
Ofcourse we took him home after and have buryed him in our garden,with his favorite blanket,toy that I bought him in LA and a little ball,he loved playing with ball and we will make it very nice over there for him.With flowers and little tries.
jana Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
electrondady1
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
electrondady1

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:00 pm

oh jana,i an sorry for your pain.
it's hard to love .
but now your little friend lives in your heart.
Back to top Go down
tittyfucker
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 am

I can understand cause happened almost the same with the little dog of my wife years ago.
A big hug to you Jana.

Good Bye Little Rej
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 am

Oh!...NeutralCrying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
That's hard to believe... I'm so sorry Jana, I hope you will recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Jana Rocks My World!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Sorry to hear your news Jana.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 am

Thank you so much for all the nice words,guys.I recived so many messages and emails from all of my fans.And I did read all of them and responded to all of them as well.Its still hard. Sad
I went to see a new puppy yesterday and I got him.He is so cute and his face looks just like Rej's.I will have him in my house in about three weeks,because he is still way too small and needs to stay with his momy for few more weeks.I am excited,he looks ,like he will have the same personality as Rej,which I love.
I will have time to recover from loosing Rej and prepare for having new dog in my life.
I didnt want another dog after I lost Rej,but the house is so quiet and empty,it makes me craezy and I need a little dog that will run around,lick my face in the morning,wake me up,doing mess.
Its still hard not to have Rej around me,though Sad He was one great dog in every way.And I loved him so much.I even keep waking up during the nigt,becuase I was use to it,when Rej needed go to pee twice during the night.But I wake up,ready to let him go outside and he is not there.And than I start crying,because I miss him so much.

But I know,I can give really good quality life to another dog,so I took him and I will do anything to make his life great.

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:38 am

Did you choose a name for the new puppy Jana?
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Ed wrote:
Did you choose a name for the new puppy Jana?

Yes,his name will be Robbi:-))I didnt want to name him Rej,becuase there was just one Rej,but I like names that starts for R.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:48 am

Robbi? I like this name... and now Robbi has to write his own story next to you (what a lucky creature¡¡¡¡), just like Rej... but in a different way... welcome to the club Robbi. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 am

Ed wrote:
Robbi? I like this name... and now Robbi has to write his own story next to you (what a lucky creature¡¡¡¡), just like Rej... but in a different way... welcome to the club Robbi. Surprised

Thank you so much,I am glad you like the name,I do too:_))
And I am really looking forwared to bring him home.The owner just send me some new pics of him,he is so cute and looks just like Rej.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:42 pm

ehm... nice name :-D
it sounds familiar.

a Kiss
Rob
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 am

What a coincidence... Razz
Back to top Go down
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Dear Jana
I have just got back from Hawaii and San Francisco, an hour ago and learnt your very sad news about Rej!
We have lost two dogs and five cats over the years, so I know how you feel. May I suggest you plant a special new small tree over Rej's grave?
It is amazing how cheering that is, every time you see the tree grow and flourish it will remind you of the fun and vitality of Rej, and is strangely consoling!
We waited a year for our new dog, as we felt that last one was irreplaceable, and we choose the same breed but this time a female and different colour......but I do hope Robbi will come to comfort you for the loss of Rej, a very special little person......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rej is gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rej is gone   Rej is gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rej is gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Biography-
Jump to: