Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana Covas Juice (2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Songokuu
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Jana Covas Juice (2009) Empty
PostSubject: Jana Covas Juice (2009)   Jana Covas Juice (2009) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

something new form DP cover looks sexy
Jana Covas Juice (2009) 433761_fcover
Back to top Go down
LLOYDASH101

Number of posts : 23
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Jana Covas Juice (2009)   Jana Covas Juice (2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Great Webcam update today,thanks.I know things are a bit slow at the moment,but patience & perserverance will win in the end.
Just downloaded "Jana Cova Juice" fron Adult DVD Empire.This is evidently Jana's last prudution from DP & is with some of the hottest stars in the game.If you like Jana & strapon action this is a must.
It starts with Jana & Carli Banks.Carli gives Jana a right good seeing to with a strapon & Jana returns the favour with a good pussy licking.
The next scene is Jana & Lena Nicole dildoing each other on a bed.In my opinion Lena is becoming one of the top natural stars,too many fake boobs etc.
This is followed by Jana & Celeste Star in a hottub with some exelent pussy closeup.Great wet action
The last scene is Jana & Alectra Blue.Jana dildos Alectra's pussy & then gives her butt a good dildoing.Jana then sits on a leg strapon,cowgirl & reverse cowgirl & works up a good sweat.
Filming is usual DP quality,the only drawback is no live sound,just music.Sad this is the end of an excelent chapter in Jana's carerr.

P.S.
A note to some who seem to be a bit impaitent with the site,there are worse out their. Some sites advertise & offer live shows inclued in membership then charge $5 a minute,Janas are free. & as best she can weekly.Just thought things needed to be said & look forward to tonights show.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Jana Covas Juice (2009)   Jana Covas Juice (2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:20 pm

yummy... Jana Cova's juice is part of my diary diet. Jana, is this your last wor for DP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jana Covas Juice (2009)   Jana Covas Juice (2009) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jana Covas Juice (2009)
Page 1 of 1