Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pool session

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Maybe difficult but I think could be great a webcam session (or a video) in the pool with your man... eh eh eh... I'm always asking the most difficult things!
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 am

xxxRelicHunter wrote:
Maybe difficult but I think could be great a webcam session (or a video) in the pool with your man... eh eh eh... I'm always asking the most difficult things!

you are:-)
jana xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:17 am

hmmm... I never saw Jana in a cop costume, maybe I'm wrong (let me remember... I saw Jana as a nurse, nun, cowgirl, spacegirl, french maid, secretary, teacher, supergirl, spidergirl, tennis player, cheerleader...), just imaging Jana in this costume.drunken

Pool session 2112411
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:39 am

Ed wrote:
hmmm... I never saw Jana in a cop costume, maybe I'm wrong (let me remember... I saw Jana as a nurse, nun, cowgirl, spacegirl, french maid, secretary, teacher, supergirl, spidergirl, tennis player, cheerleader...), just imaging Jana in this costume.drunken

Pool session 2112411

That is hot one.I wnat it:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 am

OMG¡¡¡ my heart could not resist that impression.

From all the costumes you used in past, which one was the most rare to wear Jana?
Personally, this one was one of my favorites drunken
Pool session 180px-10
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Ed wrote:
OMG¡¡¡ my heart could not resist that impression.

From all the costumes you used in past, which one was the most rare to wear Jana?
Personally, this one was one of my favorites drunken
Pool session 180px-10

I look so innocent on this one:-)
I love customs,becuase I can be someone alse.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 am

what kind of costume would you like to use for your work Jana? probably you have some at home that you never used... drunken
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:52 am

Ed wrote:
what kind of costume would you like to use for your work Jana? probably you have some at home that you never used... drunken

I owuld love to have the police costume.I never shot anyhtign in taht costume and I think its hot.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
tittyfucker
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Jana wrote:
Ed wrote:

Pool session 2112411

That is hot one.I wnat it:-)
jana xoxo

Maybe Jana can arrest one of her friends and teach the bad, bad girl a very good lesson........ Twisted Evil drunken
Back to top Go down
tittyfucker
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Would still love to see Jana slowly get dressed & made up very elegant,,,
Very Happy Then one of her freinds or her guy give her a good going over ( still mostly dressed, skirt pulled up panties pulled down ) Twisted Evil Then just left alone to talk with us for a while...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 am

nice idea, but please... the cop costume first drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool session   Pool session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Requests-
Jump to: