Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New pix sets...so sad for me

Go down 
+2
Ed
did
6 posters
AuthorMessage
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

New pix sets...so sad for me Empty
PostSubject: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

Hello Jana,
I've seen your new pix set updating....ouf...I was afraid there won't no more..
But before it was possible to record all the pix on your site and it seems it is no more possible with the new ones !?
Is it a new intention from you to protect your work ?
I'm so sad if it is No

A disappointed fan who will probably stop to be a member, if this is the new way of your site
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 am

scratch scratch
please ask Jana first :

jana@clubjanacova.com
Back to top Go down
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
excitedtho

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 pm

also i dont like the new gallery option,no chance to download the pictures for private use :-(
Back to top Go down
bunnyujc
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:09 am

excitedtho wrote:
also i dont like the new gallery option,no chance to download the pictures for private use :-(

When I'm actually allowed back in I'll check it our for you... nothing is insurmountable.
Back to top Go down
excitedtho
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
excitedtho

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 pm

still you cant do RIGHT CLICK AND SAVING THE PITURES for PRIVATE USE :-(

jana give us back our old gallery :-)
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm

screen caputres?
ehehe... ok, I'm joking... I understand but actually I think this is what Jana want.
We can ask obviously.
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

mmm... there's someting wrong, I don't think Jana doesn't allow you to download her pictures.
Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 am

mmm...there's still something wrong even Jana indicated on her site today, it should work.
I tried again but it did not work or maybe I'm really stupid to not be able to...
Just to help the one who need to solve it : it worked for the first one of the new sets...and it seems when you have the prev and next button for the rest of the pix, it doesn't work...strange isn't it ? Sad
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 am

did wrote:
Hello Jana,
I've seen your new pix set updating....ouf...I was afraid there won't no more..
But before it was possible to record all the pix on your site and it seems it is no more possible with the new ones !?
Is it a new intention from you to protect your work ?
I'm so sad if it is No

A disappointed fan who will probably stop to be a member, if this is the new way of your site

You are able to download all the pics.And we are also preparing one grat thing for you guys,on the buttom of the photoset page will be link where you can download all the pics and wont have to download one by one,but allof them in once and fast.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: download photo sets from my site   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am

guys,you are able to download all my pics even the new once.You just have to press and make big one and than cklik on FILE on your PC and it will give you option SAVE or SAVE AS.This is how you can do it now.And we will include a link under every photosets,where you will be albe to download all the pics at once and dont have to do it one by one.Be pation for this,but you are still able to downlad the pics and safe them in your PC.
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 am

I told you guys... there's always a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pix sets...so sad for me   New pix sets...so sad for me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pix sets...so sad for me
Page 1 of 1