Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some good news for you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

some good news for you Empty
PostSubject: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

BJ video and some hot news

You can see the new BJ video on my website today,November 11th.If you like to watch me and see what I am doing in my private life at home,on my vacation with my man,you can watch it on my website www.clubjanacova.com right now.I love to be naughty with my man and let you watch it.I know its sexy when I play with myself or other girls,but the way I shoot my Bj videos,its amature and we do what we do normaly,just turn the camera on and let you see it:-)I hope you like it:-)
I will be in LA till the November 27th and than I go home,so the whole December will be bussy for me and I may have a good news for all of you as well.We will start shooting BJ,hend job and feet job for my production and you will be able to get thouse DVD”s here:
https://secure.xxxshoppingcart.com/videos/cart.html?type=8&affiliate=30
I will be shooting some hot Czech girls sucking d***,playing wiht it and make it *** all over theyr pretty faces and you will watch this in POV.The first shoot like this we will do in January and in December 12th,I will shoot Zoe Fox with some hot anal action for a DVD.
So enjoy my www.clubjanacova.com website and keep checking my DVD store,becuase we will add some B/G action to our store soon too.So there will be something for pantyhose lovers,nylons,feet,dirty talk,solo masturbation,anal,G/G and the BJ or hend job lovers as well.You will be also able to buy my worn pantyhose,lingerie,panties atc….pretty soon,I will keep you posted on where you can get them:-)
With all my love
jana cova
www.clubjanacova.com
PS:thouse are photos from my yesterday shoot for Suze Randall,you will see the solo pics and the hot solo video on my website soon.

some good news for you Picture-162some good news for you Picture-165.upr
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

nice news and nice preview photos
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
tittyfucker
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Jana is perfect for that 'retro' '30s look. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
may
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:24 am

Thanks princess. I've already watched your new BJ video three times. LOVED it! Definitely a 'gift' to me after a bad day. Appreciate very much that a 'noble' lady shares her private life with her 'ordinary' people. It's a blessing.

There are many great sides of this video. First, close shooting... Your beautiful face and your man's lucky c*** filled the screen. Arrangement of light was good. Could see the very wet Smile signs of your love clearly. Second part of the video where your guy was above you, was superb. You took almost all of it! Your smile after he came was a Jana classic. Your hair was so natural and pretty. And your 'it's never enough' looks... They're killing me:)

You are a goddess, Jana. I adore you...

PS I'm watching it for the 6th time now:) Some parts in slow motion. To enjoy it as much as possible... GOD BLESS JANA!
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 am

thank you so much,I am glad you like the first part and the second part.I really do enjoy shooting videos like this for you,well we just do our usual thing,but we keep the camera on so you could see it as well.
The next BJ or any B/G video will be up in december and than I will have special Christams video for you too,just because I adore my fans as you are.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:44 am

XMas gift... please some anticipations
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some good news for you   some good news for you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some good news for you
Page 1 of 1