Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Closeup Repeat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marineman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Extreme Closeup Repeat Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Closeup Repeat   Extreme Closeup Repeat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi Jana,

First I want to say you are, for me at least, the Best because you are not only the most beautiful and the sexiest woman on the planet but you come across as a very warm and friendly woman.

I love all of your material but my personal favorite was when you did the extreme closeup on 19.06.08. The footage of your vagina spasming in orgasm was mind blowing. But thats what I love about you, you dont hold back you give us what we pay for with cream and cherries on top. Generosity in a woman is rare but you have truckloads of it.

My request is can you do a repeat performance of your extreme closeup show but with multiple orgasms prehaps you can insert a glass dildo or clear jelly dong while your vagina is spasming. But whatever you feel comfortable with would be fine.

warm regards

Marineman I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Closeup Repeat   Extreme Closeup Repeat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 am

yes,I will be happy to do it again:-))
I will do it on my next live web cam show,which will be on Sunday at noon LA time.

And thank you very much for the nice words:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
marineman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Closeup Repeat   Extreme Closeup Repeat I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am

Hi Jana,

Thank you, you are the best.

The nice words are a pleasure I really do mean them.

Marineman I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Closeup Repeat   Extreme Closeup Repeat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Closeup Repeat
Page 1 of 1