Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana... the director

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Jana... the director Empty
PostSubject: Jana... the director   Jana... the director I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:57 pm

See some news from her diary.

Thursday, August 30th

As you know I am planing antoehr big shoot for ClubJanaCova,this Friday and Saturday.We booked this cool horse ranch and we will do three G/G scenes and one B/G scene.I have thouse beautiful models to work with.Just wait to see them.

Ofcourse nothing is without problems,so where should I begin.The model that supposed to do a scene with me tomorow afternoon,wrote me an email telling me that she had car accident (which wasnt true),And I found out about it in the evening,so I had to start looking for antoher model for the day to work with me.I wasnt lucky at all.All the models that I wanted were either out of town or didnt have fresh tests.So I had to call model agency.I dont like to use model agencys,I prefere to finde my owen models that are not well known.The agency started look for some beautiful model for me for Friday afternoon.I thought I will have to cancel the scene,but finaly they called me and told me that they have this cute,sexy brunet for me.So I was really happy.

Friday, August 31st

I had to get up really early today,to take all the stuff for shoot to my car,meet up with guys and than drive to the ranch.Which was about one houre of driving from Brno.The weatr looks pretty good,I was litle bit worry that it may be raining,but its sunny and windy.Which isnt that bad.We ariived at the ranch around 8am,prepared all the stuff and I jumped in to the makeup chair,to get ready for my first scene with model name Stacey.She arrivedabout two houres later,she was so hot and sexy.I was so excited to shoot with her.Our scene went really well,it was outside,we fucked each other with fingers and toys.I loved it.It was a good scene.

Another model came over to do a second scene with me,you already know her from my website,her name is Denisa.She is the best.Our scene was a lot of fun,she is rugh,with lot of energy.It looked more like fight than a sex scene:-)))

Saturday, September 1st

We were done with the shoot around 6pm,everyone was so tyred and everyone was looking forwared to get home,take a shower and sleep.But before that we had to puck all the lights,wordrobe and eat something.We all had great feeling about this shoot,hope it will turn really good.

I recived a text message at 4am,from the guy who supposed to do a B/G scene with this hot Slovakien girl that I found.He wrote me that he had an accident,which was true.But I was fucked.I didnt have anybody alse to work with her.So when I got up in the morning we started looking for some other guy to work with her.We were already so behinde with time.But finaly I found a good looking guy from Prague,who was able to come over on time.But than the model had some problems with it,so we had to finde someone alse for her.Which I was lucky enough to finde some other guy,and she liked him.Thanks god.

First I did a photo shoot with Denisa,it was hot and made me horny:-))Second scene was me and the Slovakien girl,it was really good scene,reall rough,she smashed my ass with whip,hends atc..My ass turned red color,but it looked so good on camera,we also did some seriouse bondage.The last scene was the B/G.They fucked so hard and so great,that I couldnt belive it.I sew lot of B/G scenes,but this one was just amzing.They enjoyed it and changed so many positions.And did more than I asked for.And the finish was great too.
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com

Jana... the director
Page 1 of 1