Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird and sad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Weird and sad  Empty
PostSubject: Weird and sad    Weird and sad  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 am

Hmmm... It's really rare for me to say that I didn't enjoy something in Jana's prolific work. It's about this particular scene Jana did some time ago, (I recognized that dress from this classic Jana set),
Weird and sad  29vyuk1

Weird and sad  2w36bmg

I know that is just a performance, but in this case I felt extrange feelings during the visualization of this video... what do you think guys?, what do you think Jana doing a retrospective of this work?
Back to top Go down
zombieboy
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
zombieboy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Weird and sad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird and sad    Weird and sad  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 am

I don't know, as you say is just acting but at the same time is just work, I am not on this kind of stuff for sure.
Jana was at the beginning of her career , she was a little girl playing, ( but I will punch that man).
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Weird and sad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird and sad    Weird and sad  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 am

Ed wrote:
Hmmm... It's really rare for me to say that I didn't enjoy something in Jana's prolific work. It's about this particular scene Jana did some time ago, (I recognized that dress from this classic Jana set),
Weird and sad  29vyuk1

Weird and sad  2w36bmg

I know that is just a performance, but in this case I felt extrange feelings during the visualization of this video... what do you think guys?, what do you think Jana doing a retrospective of this work?

It was very harmless work:-)
It was at the begining of my carer and it was just acting,the guy wasnt naked at all.
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
zombieboy
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
zombieboy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Weird and sad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird and sad    Weird and sad  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 am

That guy wasn't naked, but he was hard a rock, poor guy... so close, so far, Jana do you still have that satin dress? hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird and sad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird and sad    Weird and sad  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird and sad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Surveys and Opinions-
Jump to: