Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marineman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies Empty
PostSubject: Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies   Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Persoanlly I prefer Jana's webcam and assorted Short Movies or any movie with Jana only.

Why? Because I like watching Jana and only Jana for me any other woman just get in the way of that, added to which the way she talks dirty and can orgasm 3 or 4 times in a row man shes every mans fantasy, well my fantasy woman at least.

I do like the occassional webcam of Jana getting dicked by her boyfriend although I am as envious as hell of the guy. However I can imagine its my d*** she's orgasming on......... Sorry drifted away for a while there.

So Jana if you every read this I want Jana, the whole Jana and nothing but Jana and perhaps the odd insertion by your boyfriend (that extremely fortunate Man). In other words just keep doing what your doing in the words of Carly Simon "Nobody does it better, baby you're the best."

For instance the uniform and mild role play you did with the bondage chair recently where you ended up talking dirty whilst dildoing to orgasm was hot enough to roast a mans nuts if he was fortunate to have them in a position where they could be. Just keep all that delightfull stuff you do cumming!

Love

Marineman
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies   Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 am

Thank you very much:-)
I am gald you like my videos:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Janas Webcam & Assorted Short Movies
Page 1 of 1