Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleshlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powerguy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Fleshlight Empty
PostSubject: Fleshlight   Fleshlight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi Smile . Just wondering if you have been approached or have any interest in doing a Fleshlight? They just launched a Euro Girls line and immediately thought 'it would be awesome if Jana did one of these'. I won't post a link (since it could be seen as advertising which tends to go down badly on most forums) but Google will find it if you have no idea what I'm talking about lol.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Fleshlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleshlight   Fleshlight I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 am

powerguy wrote:
Hi Smile . Just wondering if you have been approached or have any interest in doing a Fleshlight? They just launched a Euro Girls line and immediately thought 'it would be awesome if Jana did one of these'. I won't post a link (since it could be seen as advertising which tends to go down badly on most forums) but Google will find it if you have no idea what I'm talking about lol.

Hi,I never did Leshlight.I was under contract for so many years with California exotic,and I could do only toys and dolls for them.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Fleshlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Requests-
Jump to: