Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday? Empty
PostSubject: So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday?   So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Just before she enters her third decade(!), when women rally become much more assured about their life, lives and sexual preferences!- ( mid you I bet Jana has known her hers since about 20!), what is on our godess's "wish -list" apart from the obvious ones, good health, world peace and an end to hunger!... ?
cheers
LoL Lots of Love - not laughing out loud!,- and have a really happy birthday of Friday Jana.
( and thank you for the many great fantasies and organisms you have give to so many fortunate men- and women!) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday?   So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Spelling corrections - sorry I have been reading too many of Jana's lovely mis-spelt blogs
godess=goddess
organism=orgasms
mid= mind
Back to top Go down

So what is on jana's wishlist for her birthday?
Page 1 of 1