Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana in excellent „O My Cova!” by Twistys.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Jana in excellent „O My Cova!” by Twistys.com Empty
PostSubject: Jana in excellent „O My Cova!” by Twistys.com   Jana in excellent „O My Cova!” by Twistys.com I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Dear Jana,
I have seen you in "O My Cova!" by Twistys, where you are dressed only in a white corset and white stockings, having literally no pants and no bra, which makes you unbelievable hot (and me so horny)!
Thank you for having such a awsome body. And for having no pants! Do not use them at all. Pants are not good for you, for you are perfect in every detail, so you can easily make the world better by showing to us all your beauty, your fabulous face, your marvelous boobs, your beautiful bum, your divine legs, and your sweetest of sweet pussy with great, great proud. It is your destiny, and this is our greatest joy.
Wearing no pants would be your distinctive trade mark, and would make you even more famous, as your perfect body made it already. Think about it : )
Thank you again and kisses,
C.
Back to top Go down

Jana in excellent „O My Cova!” by Twistys.com
Page 1 of 1