Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LLOYDASH101

Number of posts : 23
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Jana
I have been a member of your site for years,I am going back to when Live Shows came from your office in your old house on your PC every Sunday evening and great shows they were.
Here in UK and Europe the schedule coincides with work.At the end of the day you are a European star or do USA pay more for subscriptions than Europe.Hope this matter can be resolved.
As for this weeks video your butt halfway up the step ladder looks awesome affraid ,truly the best butt in the world.
Thanks Jana
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 am

LLOYDASH101 wrote:
Hi Jana
I have been a member of your site for years,I am going back to when Live Shows came from your office in your old house on your PC every Sunday evening and great shows they were.
Here in UK and Europe the schedule coincides with work.At the end of the day you are a European star or do USA pay more for subscriptions than Europe.Hope this matter can be resolved.
As for this weeks video your butt halfway up the step ladder looks awesome affraid ,truly the best butt in the world.
Thanks Jana

I understand what you are saying.I know,that most of the time,I do live shows that works mostly for US members.But once in a hwile I do live show at a time,that is good for Europien fans as well.
The truth is,that most of my members on my website are from US,its not that I would put them on a first place,but its just hard to pleas everyone.
I will do my best to pleas everyone and so I will do live web camshow this Saturday evening.See my webiste for more informations.
Thank you so much.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
LLOYDASH101

Number of posts : 23
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks Jana.I do realize how difficult it can be but am I wrong to want t see as much of you as possible?
Once again thanks.
Back to top Go down
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 pm

well said LLoydash101! As a Uk fan I could not agree more. 6am is to early and 5pm I am at work!
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:01 am

covalova wrote:
well said LLoydash101! As a Uk fan I could not agree more. 6am is to early and 5pm I am at work!

I did live show this past Saturday(two days ago) at 7pm,UK time 6pm and I had only few guys there,which is not problem,because I record this live shows and post them on my site later.But here you can see,how hard it is to pleas eveyone:-)
jana

PS:I will continue doing my live show once in a while at the time,that is good for Europien fans,I promise.And I hope,you all can attend my show at one point:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Sponsored content

Live Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Shows   Live Shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Shows
Page 1 of 1