Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This will make you laugh Jana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

This will make you laugh Jana! Empty
PostSubject: This will make you laugh Jana!   This will make you laugh Jana! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:36 pm

From DDF Network ( 3 scenes)
"
March 27, 2007
125 pics - 7min vids
Blonde babe with penis envy!

Jana Cova, the tall blond from Czech Republic here to spice your day up with some sexual black pepper! Coming in the form of an ultra elegant , matrix style, latex fetish costume in which she sports NO panties underneath! She licks her lips and flips her cape to reveal her taut juicy ass and sends signals to our brains to immediately masturbate! What a vixen! She pops that coochie off the floor and spreads for us while playing with some handcuffs and shooting her high beams at our eyeballs. Then she straps on a black rubber d*** and pretends she is jerking it off? What will she think of next, beautiful and batty,just how we like em!
Overall rating 8.20

have you ever been called "tall" before? ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

This will make you laugh Jana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This will make you laugh Jana!   This will make you laugh Jana! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 am

covalova wrote:
From DDF Network ( 3 scenes)
"
March 27, 2007
125 pics - 7min vids
Blonde babe with penis envy!

Jana Cova, the tall blond from Czech Republic here to spice your day up with some sexual black pepper! Coming in the form of an ultra elegant , matrix style, latex fetish costume in which she sports NO panties underneath! She licks her lips and flips her cape to reveal her taut juicy ass and sends signals to our brains to immediately masturbate! What a vixen! She pops that coochie off the floor and spreads for us while playing with some handcuffs and shooting her high beams at our eyeballs. Then she straps on a black rubber d*** and pretends she is jerking it off? What will she think of next, beautiful and batty,just how we like em!
Overall rating 8.20

have you ever been called "tall" before? ha ha!

never.But also they post everywhere,that I have blue eyes.But mine are green,they can not even be greener:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

This will make you laugh Jana!
Page 1 of 1