Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall Empty
PostSubject: Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall   Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Dear Jana,
do you remember your fantastic video by HollyRandall where you play a sexi jockey?
You are dressed there in long black shoes with long uppers that cover your thighs nearly completly (like to D'Artagnan), you also have a white shirt and black jacket on the top, and a whip in the hand. You look very beautiful, and very exciting with blond hairs cut short as never before, and lips painted strong red. Black and wihte, some red and a lot of your marvelous body. What a wonderfull set! And what a wonderful contrast!
What makes you so exciting is the fact that you are all naked in the middle part, the sweetest one, and so, you move, you turn, you tease naked, and finally you come to a big o.
Please, repeat this dress code in some new video. It is so exciting, because it is reversed! Cover you fantastic leges with some long boots or stockings, and cover your upper parts with a sweater or jacket, or anything, but leave all naked your belly, upper whips, and butt, that means do in reverse what girls normally do. And do not wear any bra.
There is never enough of your sweet boobs, bum, and pussy, so let them live free, and cover all the rest as if for the winter. This will make you so unexpected and so sexi, dont you agree?
I like very much your last photos and vids. On the Floor (video), Outdoor, Jeans, and Punching Bag are so exciting because your nakedness is vibrant from the start, and your sex enters in my mind so quickly, so unexpectedly, and so marvelously.
Thanks for all you are,
C.

Last edited by howdoyou on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall   Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 am

I am really glad you liked this set and video.I love to shoot with Holly and her mom SUze is great too.I started my carear shooting with Suze Rnadal and than with her doughter:-)
Take care
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
howdoyou
howdoyou

PostSubject: Re: Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall   Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks, Jana.
Don't you think that esscence of your beauty is pretty well shown in the famous "Porcelain", especially in the scene with Celeste Star, who slowly undress you out of a delicate skirt under which you are all nude?
Your fabulous bum appears suddenly all hot and ready to play, but there is an interesting contrast between both of you, because both of you are only half dressed, but both in different, opposite way, and the second contrast is between your thiny skirt and your perfect body, that emerges out that skirt. It seems it is enough to pull that skirt down (and pull up Celeste's shirt) to have you both ready do play, but you still remain half covered, being in the same moment half nude in the sweet parts where people are usually dressed. I think this code of displaying yourself makes you a great great star and the priettiest woman of all : )
C.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall   Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 am

howdoyou wrote:
Thanks, Jana.
Don't you think that esscence of your beauty is pretty well shown in the famous "Porcelain", especially in the scene with Celeste Star, who slowly undress you out of a delicate skirt under which you are all nude?
Your fabulous bum appears suddenly all hot and ready to play, but there is an interesting contrast between both of you, because both of you are only half dressed, but both in different, opposite way, and the second contrast is between your thiny skirt and your perfect body, that emerges out that skirt. It seems it is enough to pull that skirt down (and pull up Celeste's shirt) to have you both ready do play, but you still remain half covered, being in the same moment half nude in the sweet parts where people are usually dressed. I think this code of displaying yourself makes you a great great star and the priettiest woman of all : )
C.

I loved shooting Porcelain.it was my first own move for DP.And Celeste Star is really cool girl and I love her.One of the best in this industry.
I am gald you like this movie.
Take care and have a great day.
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
howdoyou
howdoyou

PostSubject: Re: Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall   Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

sunny
Thanks, Jana, have a great day too.
Kisses,
C.
Back to top Go down

Jana as a sexy jockey by HollyRandall
Page 1 of 1