Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No hands play with some filnal release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

No hands play with some filnal release Empty
PostSubject: No hands play with some filnal release   No hands play with some filnal release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Dear Jana,
do you remember "The Kidnapping of Jana Cova", where you are dressed in a nice black mini gown, and have both hands tied behind? There you walk, stop, turn, run, trying to escape out of the trap, being all the time tremendously sexy, for you have no pants. Bending, walking, kneeling, you shine your splendid beauty around.
This scenario you would repeat, please, if possible, in a new film. There is nothing more sexy than a litte black mini (esp. when it is tight and thin), because it exposes your fabulous legs in the best way. Black heels and no pants are the must in that circumstances. The cam would catch all your moves, walks, and turns, and all your muscles working. My fantasy goes even farrer. Having your hands tied behind, you try to escape, but in the same moment you feel a strong temptation to do some solo play. Having the hand tied, you can't reach your muff, but you are so excited, that walking, moving from here to there, your try to rub yourself, touching your pussy to different objects, furnitures, etc, with no hand, but finally you free your hand and rub yourself crazy reaching a big o.
Wishing you that, and wishing myself such a film with you : )
Kisses,
C.
Back to top Go down

No hands play with some filnal release
Page 1 of 1