Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think? Empty
PostSubject: Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think?    Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

While I may have spent of lot of this Christmas guzzling in the pantry, I found the new pantyhose video with a busty brunette disappointing.
Topless teasing and licking of nylon does nothing for me, though pink does suit Jana.
Most of Jana's videos end up with full nudity so perhaps there is a part two to follow....?
Soft core rather than hardcore, and not really that erotic.
Two pantyhose clad pussies rubbing does nothing for me

perhaps it dates back to my youth where discovering a girl was wearing stockings was fun, whereas pantyhose had to be eased off or torn, and they wee very expensive when they first came out.
What do other members think?
Mind you Jana does look wonderfully trim and curvy and her sexuality improves with the years......
But come on Jana stop teasing and give us some real girl/girl action.
there aye many young horny beauties like Scottish lass Sophia Knight cumming along very fast...
(Mirror mirror on the wall, Jana is STILL the fairest of them all!)
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think?    Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:31 am

covalova wrote:
While I may have spent of lot of this Christmas guzzling in the pantry, I found the new pantyhose video with a busty brunette disappointing.
Topless teasing and licking of nylon does nothing for me, though pink does suit Jana.
Most of Jana's videos end up with full nudity so perhaps there is a part two to follow....?
Soft core rather than hardcore, and not really that erotic.
Two pantyhose clad pussies rubbing does nothing for me

perhaps it dates back to my youth where discovering a girl was wearing stockings was fun, whereas pantyhose had to be eased off or torn, and they wee very expensive when they first came out.
What do other members think?
Mind you Jana does look wonderfully trim and curvy and her sexuality improves with the years......
But come on Jana stop teasing and give us some real girl/girl action.
there aye many young horny beauties like Scottish lass Sophia Knight cumming along very fast...
(Mirror mirror on the wall, Jana is STILL the fairest of them all!)

I am sure,that this pantyhose video is not for everyone,but belive it or not,there are guys,who loves pantyhose and who loves watch girls play soft with them :-)
Can not pleas everyone:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Jana's Pantyhose video? What do other members think?
Page 1 of 1