Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  Empty
PostSubject: Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter    Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi Jana,

We joke about this last year, but I did not realized how serious issue it is. i Just watched video on You-Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5C3s0_U1E

Now I understand why are you looking so desperately for chocolate eggs. There is no stopping those guys, and alcohol only makes them want more. And those stick are enormous. This is bad. Run girl to other country or at least wear triple panties for tomorrow. I think all women from Czech Republic could ask for human right asylum in US. You all would be welcome with open arms.
xoxo
J.

Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter    Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am

Hi Jana,
I watched the video and now I can also understand you're a great fan of easter tradition.
But what's the reason behind of such thing ?
In France, we only hide eggs in the garden just for kids pleasure when they finf and catch them !
I know in poland, the monday after Estear, when you visit a family member, you throw a glass of water in his face ! I do not know the reason but I can remember my father liked to do it when I was kid..
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter    Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:18 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,

We joke about this last year, but I did not realized how serious issue it is. i Just watched video on You-Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5C3s0_U1E

Now I understand why are you looking so desperately for chocolate eggs. There is no stopping those guys, and alcohol only makes them want more. And those stick are enormous. This is bad. Run girl to other country or at least wear triple panties for tomorrow. I think all women from Czech Republic could ask for human right asylum in US. You all would be welcome with open arms.
xoxo
J.

:-)
You know,every country has theyr own traditional.Its fun and guys get very drunk.I did not finde any chocolate eggs so I bought battles of alcohol and was giving alcohol to the guys.Guys love this holiday and dont worry,they are mostly gental and it doesnt hurt.
I still think its much better than to pour water on girls.They do that in Poland and they also do that in Slovakia.
Jana xoxo

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter    Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Happy Ester Jana.
I am so sorry that you got this barbarian custom in Czech Rep.
What really upsets me is that even smart men, like your man for example, are participating in this.

Slap in butt is OK in love making, but using stick ... ???

Next time, pack your suite case, and jump to a airplane, and come visit old good USA for few days at least :-) xoxo J.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter    Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Czech spanking tradition at day after Easter
Page 1 of 1