Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo with your fingers only please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Solo with your fingers only please Empty
PostSubject: Solo with your fingers only please   Solo with your fingers only please I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Dear Jana, may I ask you for a long solo play without any toys? I think you enjoy toys very much Smile It seems that vibro works realy fine in your sweet clit, but imagine how it is wonderfull to see you, and you only, without any plastic toy with hidden electric motor inside? You and only you are entirely beautifull, inch by inch, so that your beauty, especialy when naked, or half naked, or covered but with shininig wet clit and tasty gloryhole, should be worshiped as it is, and should be excited, stimulated and filnally fuk3d hard only by your sweet tasty fingers alone. Dont you think so?
I think such a natural enjoyment require more time, but I am sure the convulsions of your sweet body will deeper and be more extatic, crazy, shakefull, and your inner pleasure (and mine!) will grow too. Dont you thinks so? Think about, please.
Kisses (in every part of you), Chris
Back to top Go down

Solo with your fingers only please
Page 1 of 1