Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests" Empty
PostSubject: Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests"   Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 am

Hi Jana,
There was a small demonstration here yesterday (Sunday) for ... right to be a topless. I did not notice that, but there was a report in local newspaper, describing the whole situation. It was to honor of Go Topless Day that was held in 35 states. It was really small - two women and three men all bare chested.
Apparently there is also a website "ToplessEquality.com", did not look at this yet :-)
Funny are same comments that newspaper posted: Woman on street "Y'all need Jesus". Man on city plaza "I appreciate your balls, and your tits". Other man on street "Stay away from me" :-)

What do you think Jana? What is your take?
I do not know what to think myself about this. Not every breast is attractive, right. Plus, I would not be able to work (think) if I had seen naked attractive breast during normal working hours. Thanks God that this is illegal and you are on other continent. Otherwise I would be walking all the time across Brno hoping to see you and have a chance to glance on your breast or ... walk behind and look at this beautiful ass of yours.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests"   Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:03 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
There was a small demonstration here yesterday (Sunday) for ... right to be a topless. I did not notice that, but there was a report in local newspaper, describing the whole situation. It was to honor of Go Topless Day that was held in 35 states. It was really small - two women and three men all bare chested.
Apparently there is also a website "ToplessEquality.com", did not look at this yet :-)
Funny are same comments that newspaper posted: Woman on street "Y'all need Jesus". Man on city plaza "I appreciate your balls, and your tits". Other man on street "Stay away from me" :-)

What do you think Jana? What is your take?
I do not know what to think myself about this. Not every breast is attractive, right. Plus, I would not be able to work (think) if I had seen naked attractive breast during normal working hours. Thanks God that this is illegal and you are on other continent. Otherwise I would be walking all the time across Brno hoping to see you and have a chance to glance on your breast or ... walk behind and look at this beautiful ass of yours.  
xoxo
J.
To me being topless on the beach is normal.I hate when my boobs are not tan,unfortunately not every country allow being topless on the beach.Now in Greece and in Turkey last year,I was topless on the beach and by the hotel pool.I was the only one:-)But no one sad a word to me.
So topless on the beach or by the pool,why not.Some guys have even bigger boobs than I do and they are topless and no one say anything to them and its not nice view at all.But topless in the city,NO.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Local Newspaper report - "Getting it off their chests"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Main Forum-
Jump to: