Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" Empty
PostSubject: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 am

Hi Jana,
I know that you love these books. Did you heard that there was selection yesterday for main characters for incoming movie?

Chosen are: Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam.

I do not know them well, but from published pictures I am disappointed.
What is your take, on this subject?
I would choose best looking actors alive ... Amanda Seyfried and Ben Affleck
I know you like her :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

Hi Jana,
On social media people are really against Dakota and Charlie and are proposing
Matt Bomer and Alexis Bledel.
I like her but he is too small ... I think.
It is difficult to find Mr "perfect" :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:00 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
I know that you love these books. Did you heard that there was selection yesterday for main characters for incoming movie?

Chosen are:  Dakota Johnson  and  Charlie Hunnam.

I do not know them well, but from published pictures I am disappointed.
What is your take, on this subject?
I would choose best looking actors alive ... Amanda Seyfried  and  Ben Affleck
I know you like her :-)
xoxo
J.
)
Well,I am not craezy about them either.
I would choose some really handsome guy,with darker hair.This is how he looks in the book.Dark hair,great body,great look but messed up minde:-)I would go for Ryan Gosling.He is not really dark hair,but to me he would be great for this roll.
As far as the girl,she should be light brown hair,not seriouse bombshall,but someone very sympatick,with little bit of innocent look.Who would not have lot of self confidence at the begining,but it would get better by the time goes in that movie.
And I would go for Amanda Seyfried too.She would need to get her hair little bit darker,but she would play this roll well.Like she did in that Lovelace movie.

Ben Affleck is great,but I dont think he would be great for this roll,just becuase I can not Picture him being dirty and in to bondage.I Picture him more like a romantic type of guy:-)

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
On social media people are really against Dakota and Charlie and are proposing
Matt Bomer  and  Alexis Bledel.
I like her but he is too small ... I think.
It is difficult to find Mr "perfect" :-)
xoxo
J.
She may be ok,to me she looks always like she scare of somehting and very,very shy.
I dont like him,thought.he is short.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi Jana,
This is getting interesting. Just read on YAHOO that Charlie Hunnam drop out. Explanation is that ... he has too busy schedule.
Wonder who is going to be selected?I do not see Ryan Gosling in this. He does not look "right".
What about Tom Welling. Tom is 6'2'' (190cm), and is better looking that Ryan.
Did same "research" - Gosling is 6' (184cm) and Bomer is 5'11'' (182cm).
There are also Chace Crawford and Channing Tatum, but now my choice is Tom Welling.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:33 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
This is getting interesting. Just read on YAHOO that Charlie Hunnam drop out. Explanation is that ... he has too busy schedule.
Wonder who is going to be selected?I do not see Ryan Gosling in this. He does not look "right".
There are also Chace Crawford and  Channing Tatum, but now my choice is Tom Welling.
xoxo
J.
I checked out who Tom Welling is and he is good looking,but to sweet looking too.The guy who will play him,needs to look little bit rough I think.
It will be hard to finde the right guy for this movie.
Too bad that Pirce Brosnan is too old ofr this.But in his young age,he would be great for this.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
There are also Chace Crawford and  Channing Tatum, but now my choice is Tom Welling.
xoxo
J.
I am for Matt Bomer.Never heared his name before,but he has the look.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:37 am

Hi Jana,
Just read that actually new Christian Grey will be Jamie Dornan. I never heard about him before, so got no opinion. But according to my local newspaper - twitter account "@BieberSuperArmy" was first to weigh in with "This will be Christian Grey, his name is Jamie Dornan. Let's take a moment to thank God"
... interesting twit :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Just read that actually new Christian Grey will be Jamie Dornan. I never heard about him before, so got no opinion. But according to my local newspaper - twitter account "@BieberSuperArmy" was first to weigh in with "This will be Christian Grey, his name is Jamie Dornan. Let's take a moment to thank God"
... interesting twit :-)
xoxo
J.

This works for me:-)he is good fit,so I hope he will really play Christian Grey and wont try to skip it.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 am

Hi Jana,
He looks good. Not sure now about girl. But just wonder how good actors all these guys and girl are. This required really good actors, to show tensions and scale of feelings and emotions, right?
The next question - who will be selected as director?

I recently seen very old (1957) movie "Love in the Afternoon" with Gary Cooper, Audrey Hepburn, Maurice Chevalier. Did you seen this one?  It is about "playboy", played by Cooper, that breaks many women hearts. Eventually he meets an innocent girl. She invents story about her non existing love partners.  And this breaks the playboy, who at end capitulates ... It is fantastic movie, and mainly because fantastic actors, and great director - Billy Wilder.  
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"   Casting  "Fifty Shades of Grey" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casting "Fifty Shades of Grey"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana Cova :: Main Forum-
Jump to: