Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question to jana about bondage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattwelsh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-24

question to jana about bondage Empty
PostSubject: question to jana about bondage   question to jana about bondage I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 pm

hi jana i have another question. what is your favourite and least favourite bondage and have you done any bondage involving straightjackets? Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

question to jana about bondage Empty
PostSubject: Re: question to jana about bondage   question to jana about bondage I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:47 am

mattwelsh wrote:
hi jana i have another question. what is your favourite and least favourite bondage and have you done any bondage involving straightjackets? Thank you
Hi,I love bondage as you can tell.I am not really huge fan of very strčit an dhard bondage.But what I did for perfect slaves plus the forced orgasm was great for me.I never show anything with straighjacket,at least I do not remember it:-)
But I remember,one shoot was pretty hard and we had ther profesional bondage model and she tight me up so hard,that I almoust lost it and was ready to cry:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

question to jana about bondage
Page 1 of 1