Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 pics!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 12:58 pm

10 pics! Mlmlsf6
10 pics! 33014159cp1
10 pics! 0011wx4
10 pics! 0024xh8
10 pics! Pic011tc5
10 pics! Pic018qq1
10 pics! Pic022nf4
10 pics! Silviethomasyanacova010yy5
10 pics! Yanacovabedtime0001kc8
10 pics! Yanacovasingle062yr4

Jana, I know you're going to tell me that I put old pics, but there isn't new pic without copyright... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:51 pm

that's the one that I was talking about... Jana & Silvie... I love this set. It's sad that they didn't have more sets together. I guess Silvie is retired now; she has couple of B/G session in her career (I saw the pictures, and they weren't good in my opinion, the pics show that in some passages of the photographic session Silvie felts uncomfortable). That's another argument I have against male performers Mad, they destroy the beauty of the scene. It's very upset when you're seeing a girl teasing you and suddenly a shaved ape interrups the magic with his nudity, doing retarded commentaries ... maybe I'm wrong, maybe not, but that's what I feel; perhaps this can be a discussion topic if you want. elephant
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:48 am

Ed wrote:
that's the one that I was talking about... Jana & Silvie... I love this set. It's sad that they didn't have more sets together. I guess Silvie is retired now; she has couple of B/G session in her career (I saw the pictures, and they weren't good in my opinion, the pics show that in some passages of the photographic session Silvie felts uncomfortable). That's another argument I have against male performers Mad, they destroy the beauty of the scene. It's very upset when you're seeing a girl teasing you and suddenly a shaved ape interrups the magic with his nudity, doing retarded commentaries ... maybe I'm wrong, maybe not, but that's what I feel; perhaps this can be a discussion topic if you want. elephant

I agree 100%,really.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
idstalker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-18

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:57 pm

Photos 5, 6 & 7 (on the bed) are from my all time favorite Jana photo set ........... more more more .....please
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:44 pm

idstalker wrote:
Photos 5, 6 & 7 (on the bed) are from my all time favorite Jana photo set ........... more more more .....please

Really???
they used so much makeup on my face,that I couldnt even smile,how heavy it was.And belive me I couldnt wash it for almoust two days.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:13 pm

It's true. There is too much make up for a girl as naturally beautiful as you, Jana but I like this set, I like all your sets! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
generalerommel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-27

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 pm

thanks great pics
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Ed wrote:
that's the one that I was talking about... Jana & Silvie... I love this set. It's sad that they didn't have more sets together. I guess Silvie is retired now; she has couple of B/G session in her career (I saw the pictures, and they weren't good in my opinion, the pics show that in some passages of the photographic session Silvie felts uncomfortable). That's another argument I have against male performers 10 pics! Icon_mad, they destroy the beauty of the scene. It's very upset when you're seeing a girl teasing you and suddenly a shaved ape interrups the magic with his nudity, doing retarded commentaries ... maybe I'm wrong, maybe not, but that's what I feel; perhaps this can be a discussion topic if you want. 10 pics! Icon_elephant

I can not agree more with you.
jana xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 pics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 pics!   10 pics! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 pics!
Page 1 of 1