Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you reading now?

Go down 
+4
Jana Rocks My World!
greenleaf222
Joe Montana
Ed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

What are you reading now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:10 am

I'm opening this topic because... this is just a suspect (maybe I'm wrong) Jana was reading The Da Vinci Code, I think I saw a copy of this book in a photo when she was posing in her bedroom... I repeat probably I'm wrong.
(or maybe I dreamed it Sleep ).
Well anyway... I'm finishing to read "the forty seven ronin" of Tamenaga Shunsui, this book carry us to the Japan of 1702 where the values of obedience and responsibility go to the extreme in order to take revenge Suspect ... I really liked it and I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 am

For now, I'm reading Hot Video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
greenleaf222
greenleaf222

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 am

I recently read The Godfather by Mario Puzo. If you haven't read it and like great drama, pick it up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jana Rocks My World!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:38 pm

Just got myself Eric Clapton's autobiography. I've been a fan of his for years and he's certainly lead an eventful life.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:48 pm

Yeah, "slow hand" ...is God.
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:26 am

I'm reading The Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
devon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:23 am

About a week ago, I finished reading Motley Crue's Autobiography, now my husband has turned me on to Slash's best seller that just came out last week. It is so cool.

My hubby was part of that scene back when it was all happening, so it's really cool to hear all kinds of fun stuff from him as I'm reading it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://devonshouse.com/
fafnir

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:05 am

I just finished reading Snow by Orhan Pamuk which i thought was terribly sad. After that i read Cowboy Angels by Paul McAuley about time travelling CIA agents - it was a load of enjoyable nonsense.
Back to top Go down
fafnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:31 pm

I am reading Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes which is rather hard going and The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie which is a load of old nonsense about wizards and warriors but good fun.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Don Quixote... very big an funny book study
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am

I am reading pretty interesting book about secret of clitoris.I like it,pretty good book from 16 sentury.
jana xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:48 pm

16 century? ... very old book, but with an interesting subject.
If you want to read some weird and perturbing stories about sex and sexuality... please read the Marquis de Sade books, he removed the moral and religious bases of Europe in the 18 century... ( there's a movie of his life); the term "sadism" is derived from his name.
For me Sade brings the word "hardcore" to higher levels.

Here some of his books:

Justine, Les Infortunes de la Vertu or Good Conduct Well-Chastised.

Juliette, or Vice Amply Rewarded (l'Histoire de Juliette)

The 120 Days of Sodom, or the School of Freedoms (Les 120 Journees de Sodome, ou l'Ecole de libertinage)

Incest (Hesperus Classics)

The Crimes of Love (Les Crimes de l'Amour, Nouvelles heroiques et tragiques)

I rode another book of Sade, but I'm not sure about the correct translation.
In Spanish was "La máquina de follar", but in English could be "the Fuck machine", but as I said ... I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:57 pm

PD. Im reading "The second sex" of Simone de Beauvoir. In it she argues that women throughout history have been defined as the "other" sex, an aberration from the "normal" male sex.
it is not a feminist manifesto.
Back to top Go down
fafnir

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 am

I finished The Blade Itself and am now reading book 2 in that series Before They Are Hanged. Its not exactly original but its a good fun read lots of swords & sorcery.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:14 pm

now... The art of loving, interesting book of Erich Fromm, strongly recommended,
Back to top Go down
TheLostSoul
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
TheLostSoul

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Bad/Tastless ;)
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 am

http://www.dunenovels.com/books/godemperor.html

I'm reading God Emperor of Dune right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/manynamesandfaces
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:38 am

Siddartha; Herman Hesse novel study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Jana Cova :: Jana's Fans :: Out of topic discussions-
Jump to: