Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site

Go down 
+2
Jana
xxxRelicHunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site Empty
PostSubject: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:21 am

I'm not here to suggest anything... this post is only a discussion about an event... so...

Do you know Sandee Westgate? Sure...
She worked with Jana too and she was a softcore model, but
like Jana is doing in her liveshows, you probably already know Sandee is doing the same in her website...
well, Sandee went a little further with hard BG scenes with full penetration (only avalables in her website).
Today (OMG) I've seen a video of her... available in her website obviously ;-) ... a particular video where she does full anal sex with her bf!!!

Sandee is not one of my preferred stars but I liked this video. It's hot. I'm surprised and I can't believe what she did... but she did it... really.

What is your opinion? (question to boys and to Jana too)
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:57 am

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I'm not here to suggest anything... this post is only a discussion about an event... so...

Do you know Sandee Westgate? Sure...
She worked with Jana too and she was a softcore model, but
like Jana is doing in her liveshows, you probably already know Sandee is doing the same in her website...
well, Sandee went a little further with hard BG scenes with full penetration (only avalables in her website).
Today (OMG) I've seen a video of her... available in her website obviously ;-) ... a particular video where she does full anal sex with her bf!!!

Sandee is not one of my preferred stars but I liked this video. It's hot. I'm surprised and I can't believe what she did... but she did it... really.

What is your opinion? (question to boys and to Jana too)

I love Snadee,she is hot.ANd she is a good bussines women,she keeps doing stuffonly for her website,and its smart.
I am looking at it as a busisnes,GOD.What is wrong with me lol!
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:38 pm

mmm... too much work could be dangerous!
The problem is that in your situation, Jana, work activities and spare time activities could be the same!!!

Maybe you can invite Sandee to visit you to do a good sex session only for your private fun... well, then you two could record on video all the session... so you two could publish that hot video in your sites... OMG I'm looking it as a business... what's wrong with me!?!?

;-)
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

Number of posts : 485
Humor : "The absence is the biggest trouble."
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Nothing is wrong for you two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com/
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:24 am

hmmm... what about crossovers, I mean Sandee (or some other girl) can be invited for a live show, and Jana could do the same thing fo Sandee's website, that should be a big surprise for everyone. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:07 am

is anybody agree?
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:48 am

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 pm

we're two. Surprised , anybody else?
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:28 am

the problem is that's not your the decision.
Maybe for Jana is more simple works with a czech model... like Susana Spears for example ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:51 pm

of course is not my decision... it's just an idea; and I really like your Susana Spears's idea... drunken
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 pm

mmm.... maybe iteresting create a new section in our forum to post suggestions, requests and fantasies.
I will think about thta idea.

Last edited by xxxrelichunter on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:59 am

that will be fantastic cheers , well... if Jana is agree Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 am

I like Suzana Spears and I prefere natural girls,with nice natural body andboobs.No fake hair,juyt natural beauty.That is why I shoot with czech models.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
electrondady1
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
electrondady1

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:32 pm

i don't understand the adult industry very much.
to me jana is the best one.
she is the only one who's name i know
it would seem the industry requires a constant supply of beautiful
young woman.
so maybe jana could "discover " them and start them on there career .
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 am

Yes it's true. We know nothing about Jana's dvd which will be released in March or April, but maybe there will be new models, and maybe more in next dvds. Jana will become a modelhunter! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:18 am

I wanna be a modelhunter too... literally lol! lol! lol! drunken
Back to top Go down
bunnyujc
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Jana wrote:
I like Suzana Spears and I prefere natural girls,with nice natural body andboobs.No fake hair,juyt natural beauty.That is why I shoot with czech models.
jana xoxo

Susana Spears has had a Boob job..... geek
Back to top Go down
Joe Montana
Admin
Joe Montana

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:00 pm

That's normal you prefer natural girls, Jana, you are perfectly natural! Very Happy
Czech models are the most beautiful girls in the world!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site   OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:55 am

Boob Job? I didn't notice it , scratch
Back to top Go down

OMG Sandee Westgate did anal sex video with bf for her site
Page 1 of 1