Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perfect ass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melisa311
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-14

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/12/26/71/37/_311_j10.jpg

This is Jana Cova.
This is Jana Cova's ass.
This is Jana Cova's perfect ass.
This is Jana Cova's magic ass.
Any questions?
That ass is perfect!

FEW women would claim to have the perfect bottom. But for those in need of reassurance that it is within reach, a scientist has come to the rescue by working out a mathematical formula they believe adds up to the perfect posterior.
The magical figures are (S+C) x (B+F)/T = V. Though the equation looks rather complicated, it is, according to the scientist, simple.

It assesses shape, bounce, firmness and symmetry – all factors that add up to the bottom line.

S is the overall shape or droopiness of the bottom, C represents how spherical the buttocks are, B measures muscular wobble or bounce, while F records the firmness.

V is the hip to waist ratio, or symmetry of the bottom, and T measures the skin texture and presence of cellulite.

David Holmes, a psychology lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, England, devised the formula.

He asked about 2000 women across Britain to assess their bottoms using a simple points scale.

For example, those who believed theirs resembled a trodden doughnut scored just one point for shape, whereas those with a small peach scored the maximum five.

Points were then entered into the formula and the closer a bottom scored to 80, the nearer it was to posterior perfection.

"The perfect female derriere has firmness to the touch and a resilience that prevents undue wobble or bounce, yet looks soft with flawless skin," Dr Holmes said.

"Slender thighs and a hip-to-waist ratio of 0.7 will frame the perfect bum, well perfectly."

Dr Holmes said that Kylie Minogue, whose celebrated bottom relaunched her career with the help of a pair of hotpants, would almost certainly score a perfect 80.
Back to top Go down
pdh1978

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-19

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 am

That sounds way too complicated, but I would have to agree - for me, Jana definitely has the perfect bottom. Not to mention the cutest face!
Back to top Go down
xxxRelicHunter
Admin
xxxRelicHunter

Number of posts : 402
Humor : I try to smile everyday
Registration date : 2007-08-23

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm

the part of Jana i like most is her heart
for sure then her ass, her tits, her eyes... but first I like her as person for how much I know her obviously.
Back to top Go down
https://unofficial-janacova.forumotion.com
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am

..and what about her brain RH!
Its that sexy brain and sheer enjoyment when she cums , her imagination as a lover, and skills in BJ!
just imagine there may be thousands of young girls that could learn so much from Jana's BJ technique!

Quite how her partner controls himself so well....
( I reckon he has a photo of an old granny he can look at to allow him to restrain himself)

it is so much more sexy watching Jana blowing a real D**K than a plastic, glass, or rubber dildo.
Back to top Go down
ne1281

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-03

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:57 am

I agree with RH, she has a wonderful heart and obvviously she is a wonderful person! I don't know Jana personally but I can tell just by listening to some of her Interviews and reading what she writes on her diary, she is real out going and I like that! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

perfect ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect ass   perfect ass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perfect ass
Page 1 of 1