Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr Empty
PostSubject: Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr   Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:01 am

Dear Sweet Jana,
first, all the best to you for your birthday! Be allways so happy as you are when you c0m for us in your vids! Smile You are so sweet, so sexy, and so jucy joyfull, that it seems your pleasure would explode! Be so always!
Your last show of 16th April was so splendid, that you need to repeat it, if possible, in similar way with no toys. You were undressed all the time!, from the very first second!, which makes you so unbelivably sexy, that one never would imagine, and later, there was more sexiness with every second! As I wrote you before, your body is so perfect, that you need absolutly nothing to add. All the skirts, stockings, slips are rather an enemy to your perfect beauty, so please throw them all away and be all nude and naked as long as you only can! Smile) Personaly, I prefer no toys too, esp. because your lips and your fingers are also so perfect that they fit perfectly and would play together up to a crazy, shaking, and deeply cathaclysmic your c0m, which I wish you now and always, also, of course, on the screen!
Jana, thank you once again. You are bringing (not only) me such a joy, that there is not enough kisses in the world to kiss you rightly and enough!
All yours, Chris
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr   Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 am

howdoyou wrote:
Dear Sweet Jana,
first, all the best to you for your birthday! Be allways so happy as you are when you c0m for us in your vids! :)You are so sweet, so sexy, and so jucy joyfull, that it seems your pleasure would explode! Be so always!
Your last show of 16th April was so splendid, that you need to repeat it, if possible, in similar way with no toys. You were undressed all the time!, from the very first second!, which makes you so unbelivably sexy, that one never would imagine, and later, there was more sexiness with every second! As I wrote you before, your body is so perfect, that you need absolutly nothing to add. All the skirts, stockings, slips are rather an enemy to your perfect beauty, so please throw them all away and be all nude and naked as long as you only can! Smile) Personaly, I prefer no toys too, esp. because your lips and your fingers are also so perfect that they fit perfectly and would play together up to a crazy, shaking, and deeply cathaclysmic your c0m, which I wish you now and always, also, of course, on the screen!
Jana, thank you once again. You are bringing (not only) me such a joy, that there is not enough kisses in the world to kiss you rightly and enough!
All yours, Chris

Thak you very much Chris,I am happy you like the video:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr   Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:24 am

: )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr   Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jana all perfect in her new vid of 16th Apr
Page 1 of 1