Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HD Format Video and Pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marineman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-09

HD Format Video and Pics Empty
PostSubject: HD Format Video and Pics   HD Format Video and Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Jana

May I say firstly that you are in my humble opinion the most perfectly formed Blond on this planet, your breasts, tummy, butt, legs, lips (Both ends ;0) ) are not only perfectly symmetrical but so desirable and all of it topped off by those gorgeous green eyes and blond hair, I defy any male with blood in his viens and who isn't Gay to not be bowled over with your beauty.

I note though that your videos are not HD is it not possible to post HD copies of your Vidoes and Pics so that men who like me who are totally addicted to gazing at your beauty may see it in all its Glory.

Regards

Marineman
Back to top Go down
PlayboyArt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: HD Format Video and Pics   HD Format Video and Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am

I totaly agree....i have liked her since the first time i laid eyes on her.....the perfect woman.....reguardless of hair color.......
did i mention she is dancing on my pc this minute....hehe
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: HD Format Video and Pics   HD Format Video and Pics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:24 am

marineman wrote:
Jana

May I say firstly that you are in my humble opinion the most perfectly formed Blond on this planet, your breasts, tummy, butt, legs, lips (Both ends ;0) ) are not only perfectly symmetrical but so desirable and all of it topped off by those gorgeous green eyes and blond hair, I defy any male with blood in his viens and who isn't Gay to not be bowled over with your beauty.

I note though that your videos are not HD is it not possible to post HD copies of your Vidoes and Pics so that men who like me who are totally addicted to gazing at your beauty may see it in all its Glory.

Regards

Marineman

Hello,thank you very much for this nice post:-)
The video I shoot for my website are shot with NO HD camera.For sure I am planing to start shooting with HD camera in a future.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD Format Video and Pics   HD Format Video and Pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HD Format Video and Pics
Page 1 of 1