Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jana says Good bey to America:-(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Jana says Good bey to America:-( Empty
PostSubject: Jana says Good bey to America:-(   Jana says Good bey to America:-( I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Jana says good bey to America:-(

Happy Thanksgiving day to you guys.
This time in LA is kinde a sentimental for me,because it was 8 years ago,when I first came to LA to shoot and I will be leaving back to Czech tomorow.I will miss lot of people here,but I will be back:-)
My last shoots for Girlfriends films went really well.I did a scene with Zoe Britton.It was really hot scene.I would even say,one of my hottest,because it was all sensual,slow and reall.She is good kisser and she knows what girls like and it felt dam good when she was licking and sucking my pussy.
My last scene for Girlfriends films was yesterday with Prinzzess.It all started with her doing an interview on me,giving me flowers as a good bey and than we did our scene,which was great too and after our scene,the owner of Girlfriends films and his female crue, Prinzzess and my best friend Cam had a big surprise for me,which made me even cry and I am sure you will see it on the video as well:-)They had a chocolate cake for me,that sad “America will miss you Jana” and champagne.Prinzzess was eating the cake from my pussy and we all just had great time,took lot of pics and it was just really sad to say good bey to thouse people,I will miss them for sure.Because its nice to see,that there are still some people in this business,who are doing really well,but are still down the earth and care about people they work with.
I have bunch of pictures for you from that night.Enjoy them and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Jana Cova
www.clubjanacova.com
PS:If you would like to see me fisting one hot blond and watch her licking my ass,go to my website www.clubjanacova.com there is a hot new video,that I am sure you will like,becuase its naughty and nasty.And let me know how much you like it.It was a first time for me to put the whole fist in girl pussy and she loved it,so watch it now:-)
Jana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-1Jana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-2Jana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-and-prinzzess.1-JPGJana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-and-prinzzessJana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-and-camJana says Good bey to America:-( Jana-and-dan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Jana says Good bey to America:-(
Page 1 of 1