Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cracking good holiday photos, Jana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

cracking good holiday photos, Jana! Empty
PostSubject: cracking good holiday photos, Jana!   cracking good holiday photos, Jana! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Especially the first photo of you beautiful pussy. ( crack....get it?)
( I hope that was not allowed to have a holiday, but given a thorough workout in Turkey!)
What sunscreen do you use to get that wonderful tan without burning ?
As a natural blonde also ( well apart from a few grey wisps! LOL) too much sun can be painful!
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

cracking good holiday photos, Jana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: cracking good holiday photos, Jana!   cracking good holiday photos, Jana! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 am

covalova wrote:
Especially the first photo of you beautiful pussy. ( crack....get it?)
( I hope that was not allowed to have a holiday, but given a thorough workout in Turkey!)
What sunscreen do you use to get that wonderful tan without burning ?
As a natural blonde also ( well apart from a few grey wisps! LOL) too much sun can be painful!

I am glad you like the vacation pics.The secont part will be post on my site next Saturday.
My man took this first photo of my pussy(because i usually dont wear any panties) and I had no idea he took it,till I looked at the photos:-)I was wondering,why allthe people in the cetner were looking at us:-)
I am blond,but my natural color is dark blond and I never turn red when I tan.I always get really brown in only two day on the sun,so I am lucky with this.
And I use Bioderma sunscreen and also after sun lotion.I get it in pharmacy and its really good,never dryed my skin.

jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

cracking good holiday photos, Jana!
Page 1 of 1