Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pussy stretching request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesla99

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Pussy stretching request Empty
PostSubject: Pussy stretching request   Pussy stretching request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 am

Hello Jana,

I'm a fan of yours and i think you are the hottest girl in the world, i have a request for you Jana, actually i loved your videos you have done earlier with ALSDVD website, and i bought those videos, so i was so happy with them because in those videos you stretched your pussy wide open and i was able to see the beautiful inside of your pussy, i mean by stretching is to enter 1 finger from each hand inside your pussy and stretch it wide open with a nice closeup on the insides of the pussy and good lighting too, and holding that position for a while, and then using 2 fingers from each hand inside your pussy and stretching it wide open, and holding on that position for a while too, so we can get the chance to stare at your beautiful pussy from inside to see those nice pussy walls, and then u can gape ur pussy using no fingers inside the pussy but just by pulling your pussy wide open and passing ur hands from behind ur cheeks, ofcourse doing all that in the position where you lay on your back and legs spread in the air, you can also do that in doggy position too, and thats all what i would like to see in your upcoming scenes and live chats Jana because i love you, thanks alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Pussy stretching request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pussy stretching request   Pussy stretching request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:03 pm

jamesla99 wrote:
Hello Jana,

I'm a fan of yours and i think you are the hottest girl in the world, i have a request for you Jana, actually i loved your videos you have done earlier with ALSDVD website, and i bought those videos, so i was so happy with them because in those videos you stretched your pussy wide open and i was able to see the beautiful inside of your pussy, i mean by stretching is to enter 1 finger from each hand inside your pussy and stretch it wide open with a nice closeup on the insides of the pussy and good lighting too, and holding that position for a while, and then using 2 fingers from each hand inside your pussy and stretching it wide open, and holding on that position for a while too, so we can get the chance to stare at your beautiful pussy from inside to see those nice pussy walls, and then u can gape ur pussy using no fingers inside the pussy but just by pulling your pussy wide open and passing ur hands from behind ur cheeks, ofcourse doing all that in the position where you lay on your back and legs spread in the air, you can also do that in doggy position too, and thats all what i would like to see in your upcoming scenes and live chats Jana because i love you, thanks alot Smile

I remember me shooting with ALScan.It was something new and I am sure lot of people like it.
Next timw I will do shoot,I will try to remember this request and will shoot videos like this.
Thank you so much,have a great day.
jana
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com

Pussy stretching request
Page 1 of 1