Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shaver

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy Empty
PostSubject: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:36 am

Hello

I love your photos and videos, you are the perfect dreamgirl, I guess you know all that already, but I thought of something you could do, that would make me (and a lot of other guys to) really happy, to say the least, hehe

The ”story” would be you doing a complete pussy shave, when I saw the photos of you and a razor in one of you photo shoots earlier, I got really aroused, that one hit all my switches, I cannot describe that good feeling I got in english. The story could for instance happend in a bathing room, where you would prepare for a shoot, you start to fill up the bath, once full, you would get in. You would start to soap in, once you touch the pussy, and feel the hair, you decide to shave the pussy hair down a bit, you show me a clearly hairy dot but well trimmed pussy, and gives me a good look. Then you place yourself on the edge of the tub, rub in the pussy in shaving foam, and start to shave. You try a thinner or smaller stripe look, but finally decides to shave your pussy completely bald in the end. After getting excited shaving, you masturbate, clearly enjoing the smooth completely hairless feel of the pussy.

I would be glad to assist, hehe

Is this possible to do?

Thanks, take care

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 am

[quote="shaver"]Hello

I love your photos and videos, you are the perfect dreamgirl, I guess you know all that already, but I thought of something you could do, that would make me (and a lot of other guys to) really happy, to say the least, hehe

The ”story” would be you doing a complete pussy shave, when I saw the photos of you and a razor in one of you photo shoots earlier, I got really aroused, that one hit all my switches, I cannot describe that good feeling I got in english. The story could for instance happend in a bathing room, where you would prepare for a shoot, you start to fill up the bath, once full, you would get in. You would start to soap in, once you touch the pussy, and feel the hair, you decide to shave the pussy hair down a bit, you show me a clearly hairy dot but well trimmed pussy, and gives me a good look. Then you place yourself on the edge of the tub, rub in the pussy in shaving foam, and start to shave. You try a thinner or smaller stripe look, but finally decides to shave your pussy completely bald in the end. After getting excited shaving, you masturbate, clearly enjoing the smooth completely hairless feel of the pussy.

I would be glad to assist, hehe

Is this possible to do?

Thanks, take care

I wnated to do shaving videos for so long,so yes I will shoot this video.Our next shoot is on July 5th,so I will try to fit this video shoot in to the schedgule:-))
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
shaver

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 am

:-) WOW, I cannot wait to see you shave, and the result, mmmm :-))
Back to top Go down
shaver

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 am

Hi you, you have done soo many incredibly naughty videos lately that I had almost forgotten about the shaving request, I almost cannot wait to see such a video getting posted too.
:-)
Back to top Go down
zombieboy
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
zombieboy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah... I could provide a razor set and foam if it is required.
Back to top Go down
dee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm

jana can i have your phone # i want to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
dee

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

I would like to do something else to your pussy something better than shaving.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 am

dee wrote:
jana can i have your phone # i want to talk to you.

I like your optimism lol!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:55 am

dee wrote:
I would like to do something else to your pussy something better than shaving.

As I said... I like your optimism dee Laughing
Back to top Go down
zombieboy
Jana's fan
Jana's fan
zombieboy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 am

If dee receives Jana's Phone, I want it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy   Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request -Jana Cova shaving her pussy
Page 1 of 1