Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot blonde licks jana's pussy.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Hot blonde licks jana's pussy..... Empty
PostSubject: Hot blonde licks jana's pussy.....   Hot blonde licks jana's pussy..... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 pm

What a great scene Jana! the hot blonde looks like Carla Cox again, and the way you return the favour is so great. easing open her tight pussy, and accurately spitting on it ( have you been taking lessons in spitting Jana), in many of your videos you spit and miss...but your aim is much better here!). It is so well shot ( lighting, set, make up and clothes) and you both make the love making look so natural , easy going and practised........
Its great to see two similar blondes but each with subtle differences, skin colour, boobs and nipples, and pussy variations....
Many of us guys love the clenched buttock look of Carla ( I call it TAB- Tight Arsed Blonde) the kind of beautiful blonde that teases you by saying, I bet you would like to take me deep and tight from behind like this, but I am not giving in easily, you will have to work for it-"playing hard to get" we call it in English! Please pass on my thanks to Carla also.
Back to top Go down

Hot blonde licks jana's pussy.....
Page 1 of 1