Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
covalova
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? Empty
PostSubject: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Of course Jana's bush styles are entirely her own decision, but hey guys do we like the almost invisible thatch that appears in her latest gym shots?
She used to have an adorable neatly trimmed triangle, that pointed like an arrow to he glorious love lips, but that has almost disappeared in favour of the latest tiny landing strip.
Am I alone in regretting this? No
Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 am

Yes, I agree with you but this is under her control
and nothing is finished as it can grow back

I have to say that I have more difficulties to see her new body style.
I have the feeling Jana has moved from natural curves to skinny mode.
Her breast were more beautiful and more "full".
Hopefully her ass is wonderfulllllllll

But Jana, please, trust me, you are the best I love.
I've found no one else to replace you in my mind.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am

Hi Jana,
Are second everything "did" wrote.
I have found no one else to replace you in my mind. Your ass is wonderful.
And just like he noticed - I noticed it too.
Aren't you exercised too much? I was really glad when you wrote that next marathon will be long time from now. Next time do only 1/2 marathon.
Skinny Mode is very sexy, but your Natural Curves look is incomparable.
xoxo
J
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Are second everything "did" wrote.
I have found no one else to replace you in my mind. Your ass is wonderful.
And just like he noticed - I noticed it too.
Aren't you exercised too much? I was really glad when you wrote that next marathon will be long time from now. Next time do only 1/2 marathon.
Skinny Mode is very sexy, but your Natural Curves look is incomparable.
xoxo
J

Hey guys,first of all,alets talk about my shaveing:-)I used to have triangel,but than I started to like slim line of my hair down there.I am not bigf fan of bush either,so there is only very little chance oyu will see me with bush:-)
Second,I dont think I work out too much.I am still the same wieight,which is 50kilos.I may look skinnyer to you on some pics,but also depande on the light and color of my sking.I know,that when I am tan,I look more skinny,than when I am not tan.
I do work out,but I do 2 or 3 spinning clasess in one week.Which is nothing and I do eat like a normal person.
Belive me,I am not to skiny and I still have my round ass.My boobs got smaller,when I stop taking birth conotrol pills,becuase they are no good:-)And they get bigger,when I have my periode,and so oon some pics you may see me with smaller boobs and on some pics you can see me with bigger boobs:-)
|And its true,that wehn I started in this business,I had about 5 kilos more than I have now,but because I am only 160 centimeters tall,you can really see every kilo on me.จจ

So I hope that explain everything

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Jana
Sorry if you take my remarks as complains !
It was only some remarks.
Don't worry you are still my favorite.
And thank you for your explanations.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 am

Hi Jana,
You are absolutely right. The light makes huge difference how your body presents itself. I just seen one of your new video (from Club Jana Cova) and you look so great.
Other reason - that I wrote here - was that I am against all marathons, but I do not have to worry as next one is in November - that is very good. Less is better in this case. If you have to do it - do 1/2 marathon only.
And for the record - I always was a big fan of your ass. I love your ass. And it is not only because just like you put it "... I still have my round ass....". It is mostly because of ratio of this treasure to rest of the body. And if one adds to this line of the hip - this ass is incomparable.
Hope you forgive me my previous post
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?   Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has Jana trimmed her pussy to within an inch of its life?
Page 1 of 1