Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise Empty
PostSubject: Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise   Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am

Hi Jana,
I am dedicated fan for many years. Everything started when I bought Penthouse. Then I started collecting your pictures, then I become member of club and start collecting videos. Then become a member of forum. After all these years I thought that I have all your old pictures. I have thousands of them. But, surprise, surprise, few days ago I was able to find old pictures that I did not have.
They are pictures form "Perfect Slave" movie. Got no idea that you had these - bandage - picture taken. I love them.
I ever been in bandage so far. But if this is YOU, I am in.
I think I will have to buy this movie. Jut like I will have to buy the books that you recommending - Fifty Shades of Gray :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise   Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi Jana,
Next surprise. Your music connection. I think I told you this - if not, I should told you - you have very very very sexy voice. OMG, it brings unusual pleasure tension to my body. Specially when you speak slow. This French group discovered this and is using with great results. Swedish band is great rock. They really rocks. They had great inspiration. And lyrics describes all.
Well I do not write a music, but I also use you as inspiration, and you really help me a lot.
Thanks you Miss Jana Cova :-)
xoxo
J.

PS. For those fans who do not know what I am talking about - please read diary on Jana website.

Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise   Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Next surprise. Your music connection. I think I told you this - if not, I should told you - you have very very very sexy voice. OMG, it brings unusual pleasure tension to my body. Specially when you speak slow. This French group discovered this and is using with great results. Swedish band is great rock. They really rocks. They had great inspiration. And lyrics describes all.
Well I do not write a music, but I also use you as inspiration, and you really help me a lot.
Thanks you Miss Jana Cova :-)
xoxo
J.

PS. For those fans who do not know what I am talking about - please read diary on Jana website.

Thank you so much.I really enjoyed working for Perfect slaves.They are very profesional and they put the girl in such a horny mood,by using all the bondage or forced orgasm.They are great and you can see,that theyr movies are very natural.Not fake orgasms are possible here:-)
I am gald you like the music too.I like both,the Swedish teens and also the French group.So I am very pleased,that you like it too.
Have a great day and take care.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise   Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Cova. What a pleasant surprise
Page 1 of 1