Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question to Miss Cova

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattwelsh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-24

Question to Miss Cova Empty
PostSubject: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 am

Hi Jana, i'm a fan of yours for a couple of years now. You are probably one of the best looking fetish models ever. I'm a big fan of the videos of you being tickled

My question has a couple parts to it:

1. What's it like being tickled? Is it enjoyable? Do you hate it, or somewhere in between?
2. What is your most ticklish spot?
3. Have you done any tickling videos recently?

Thank you Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 am

mattwelsh wrote:
Hi Jana, i'm a fan of yours for a couple of years now. You are probably one of the best looking fetish models ever. I'm a big fan of the videos of you being tickled

My question has a couple parts to it:

1. What's it like being tickled? Is it enjoyable? Do you hate it, or somewhere in between?
2. What is your most ticklish spot?
3. Have you done any tickling videos recently?

Thank you Smile 

Thnak you very much,its so nice of you to say things like this.I had done lot of tickling videos and pictures,mostly for FM over in US.I also did some work for Perfect slaves and here in Czech few shoots for RJ studio.
I loved working with all of them and I do enjoy being tickled and my most ticklish spot on my body are my feet.
1.its funny,because it makes you laugh like craezy and when you laugh like craezy,you work out on your stomach muscles.And when someone tickle me on my feet with a electric tooth brush,its enjoayble.So no,I can not say,that I hate it.I like it:-)
2.My most ticklish spot is on my feet.
3.Its been a while since I shot my last tickling video.I think the last time was 2 years ago.

Have a great day.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Dear Jana, may I ask you for a long solo play without any toys? I think you enjoy toys very much Smile It seems that vibro works realy fine in your sweet clit, but imagine how it is wonderfull to see you, and you only, without any plastic toy with hidden electric motor inside? You and only you are entirely beautifull, inch by inch, so that your beauty, especialy when naked, or half naked, or covered but with shininig wet clit and tasty gloryhole, should be worshiped as it is, and should be excited, stimulated and filnally fuk3d hard only by your sweet tasty fingers alone. Dont you think so?
I think such a natural enjoyment require more time, but I am sure the convulsions of your sweet body will deeper and be more extatic, crazy, shakefull, and your inner pleasure (and mine!) will grow too. Dont you thinks so? Think about, please.
Kisses (in every part of you), Chris
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 am

howdoyou wrote:
Dear Jana, may I ask you for a long solo play without any toys? I think you enjoy toys very much :)It seems that vibro works realy fine in your sweet clit, but imagine how it is wonderfull to see you, and you only, without any plastic toy with hidden electric motor inside? You and only you are entirely beautifull, inch by inch, so that your beauty, especialy when naked, or half naked, or covered but with shininig wet clit and tasty gloryhole, should be worshiped as it is, and should be excited, stimulated and filnally fuk3d hard only by your sweet tasty fingers alone. Dont you think so?
I think such a natural enjoyment require more time, but I am sure the convulsions of your sweet body will deeper and be more extatic, crazy, shakefull, and your inner pleasure (and mine!) will grow too. Dont you thinks so? Think about, please.
Kisses (in every part of you), Chris
HI Chris,I love the way you wrote it and my next live web cam show is this comming Saturday at 11.30pm PST.I will do it the way you described here.No toys,just me and my fingers.i am very much looking forwared to it.
Hope you can join me,and if not,you will see the recap on my webiste soon.

Thank you.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 am

Oh, Sweet Jana, you are so so kind and so beautifull. There has to be a summer all the year round that you would stay free and naked for the goodness of all humans, and your perfect beauty should be kissed everywhere and forever, as now are kissed sweet fingers of yours and all the heavenly part of you that are to be touched and pleased this Saturday! Uuu! Yours in waiting, Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to Miss Cova   Question to Miss Cova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to Miss Cova
Page 1 of 1