Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Januarry 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Januarry 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Januarry 2014    Januarry 2014  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Jana,
Best wishes for your father. Hope he will get better. It had to be very difficult for whole family.
This January 2014 is really tough. We in US have record cold winter. It is deadly serious stuff. I call my friends in England few days back, and they had wind that almost blow away roof of they house. This year starts not in a good way.
Jana, lets hope that all this will be behind us soon.
xoxo J.

Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Januarry 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Januarry 2014    Januarry 2014  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 am

traveller wrote:
Jana,
Best wishes for your father. Hope he will get better. It had to be very difficult for whole family.  
This January 2014 is really tough. We in US have record cold winter. It is deadly serious stuff. I call my friends in England few days back, and they had wind that almost blow away roof of they house. This year starts not in a good way.
Jana, lets hope that all this will be behind us soon.
xoxo J.

thank you very much for the wish to my father.
The weather is craezy.We had temperature records here in Czech yesterday.Felt like spring.And now its freezing.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Januarry 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Januarry 2014    Januarry 2014  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 am

Jana,
I am deeply sorry to hear of your great loss. Please accept my sincere condolences
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Januarry 2014  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Januarry 2014    Januarry 2014  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Januarry 2014
Page 1 of 1