Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:09 am

Hi Jana,
You wrote in your diary "... this place is for fun and fantasy,...". Taking out of context, one would thought that website is so insignificant. But for me, and probably for others fans, it is very important place. We all adults here, and we do not have to pretend. Life is one way street. And we only have limited time on this planet. What make sens in life it to spend all our time with people we love, and people we like, people that are creative, and smart, and talented.

Jana, I like you very very much, and I love your website. You have quite creative team. I hope that you will find strength and desire to continue your work.

Did not have a time to comment on your pictures with Carla Cox. She is beautiful girl, and I like all of them.
It was quite a treat to see so many blond girls.... :-) You made really great sets. All Christmas pictures, and "Jana and Carla fun with oil", for example. All great, but my favor one is "Jana and Carla loves big size". The set is dark, and this provides for excellent background for naked bodies. Love you pictures there. The blue dresses are great, and the last ones - where you standing in track door and Carla is sitting - are supper.

Thousand kisses and strong hug. xoxo J.

Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 am

Hi Jana,
What great sets you are posting now. Love "Hot in front door 1". Not sure why a door is such good place to make pictures. But door works. It is simply sexy place :-)

But "Hot in front door 1" is only prelude. The next set "I am seducing you 1" ... Jana, it is fantastic. Each picture is like gemstone. I was trying to choose favor one, and I got stack. Right from begin. Bang bang bang - 1,2,3 and then 4,5,6. I love 4,5,6. And then 7 and 8. I would have to list all of them. Love the whole set. Can not describe what I feel. You are fabulous and sophisticated and hot. You are seducing me :-) Thank you for this Jana
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
What great sets you are posting now. Love "Hot in front door 1". Not sure why a door is such good place to make pictures. But door works. It is simply sexy place :-)  

But "Hot in front door 1" is only prelude.  The next set "I am seducing you 1" ... Jana, it is fantastic. Each picture is like gemstone.  I was trying to choose favor one, and I got stack. Right from begin. Bang bang bang - 1,2,3 and then 4,5,6.  I love 4,5,6. And then 7 and 8. I would have to list all of them. Love the whole set. Can not describe what I feel. You are fabulous and sophisticated and hot. You are seducing me :-)  Thank you for this Jana
xoxo J.

Thank you very much,I am happy,that you like the pics:-)

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:27 am

Hi Jana,
What a great stuff.
First, 2014 Calendar. It is great. Love September, but also Cover and February, and April, June, July, all pages. Great job. Please also say "thanks" to Carla :-)
Second, video. I do not comment on videos, but I have to this time. "Hot blonds licks Jana pussy". Great video. Like that you have story there, and you both are good actresses. Carla is hot.
Third, pictures. Love your "Retro Style". In this hair style you look like Greek Goddess :-) "Jana having fun on white desk 1". What a sexy set. Picture third from the end could be my private obsession. Then 15 is like soft core version, and then 16,17,... ,20. OMG. what a beautiful woman. But then newest set "Changing Room". I love all pictures here. All reminds me why I like you so much. This will be my favor set for long time. Pictures 13 is April from Calendar, right?
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
What a great stuff.
First, 2014 Calendar. It is great. Love September, but also Cover and February, and April, June, July, all pages. Great job. Please also say "thanks" to Carla :-)
Second, video. I do not comment on videos, but I have to this time. "Hot blonds licks Jana pussy". Great video. Like that you have story there, and you both are good actresses. Carla is hot.
Third, pictures. Love your "Retro Style". In this hair style you look like Greek Goddess :-) "Jana having fun on white desk 1". What a sexy set. Picture third from the end could be my private obsession. Then 15 is like soft core version, and then 16,17,... ,20. OMG. what a beautiful woman. But then newest set "Changing Room". I love all pictures here. All reminds me why I like you so much. This will be my favor set for long time. Pictures 13 is April from Calendar, right?  
xoxo J.

Hi,thank you very much for the feedback.I love to know what you think of my work and of the photo sets and videos,that I put on my website.So thank you very much,for takeing the time,to review my latest updates.
Yes,the Picture was used for calendar,month April:-)

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 am

Hi Jana,
I was watching Oscars yesterday. Looking at all these talented people celebrating they hard work. And thought pop in my head. All of them are in business of creating fantasy by visual means. Jana you are in exactly in the same business. Only difference is that you stay with the one underlying subject, and they use many different. But look at your website. You are incredible. Issue after issue you and your creative team keep delivering. Producer - you, director - you, actor - you, cinematographer - photographer, and makeup artist, creating production after production of great stuff. I never thought in this way. I think when Hollywood celebrates, you should celebrate too. You really creating a lot of great, beautiful art. And you are doing at least three jobs!!! Thank you Jana. I am only sorry that you are not being payed as those big stars in Hollywood. Wish I could send you a bottle of Champagne. But got no idea how to do it. I can drop one into Atlantic, and hope that will go to Europe, but is is small chance that would end up in Czech, right :-)

Love all picture sets - "Jana on the Working Desk" and "Jana on the Tires" - still part of this super created day in December when Calendar has been shoot, right? What a great sets !!!
Then " I am seducing you", fantastic set. Somehow there is more of you then on other sets. The 40,41,42 pictures are so sexy it is difficult to watch them and not get crazy.
Then "Jana playing on brown sofa 2" - WOW. Look at 17 and 18. I am speechless. You are so beautiful girl. [ For all you reader - if you do not believe me, zoom only on Jana face, picture 17 ]
xoxo J.

Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:49 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
I was watching Oscars yesterday. Looking at all these talented people celebrating they hard work. And thought pop in my head. All of them are in business of creating fantasy by visual means. Jana you are in exactly in the same business. Only difference is that you stay with the one underlying subject, and they use many different. But look at your website. You are incredible. Issue after issue you and your creative team keep delivering. Producer - you, director - you, actor - you, cinematographer - photographer, and makeup artist, creating production after production of great stuff. I never thought in this way. I think when Hollywood celebrates, you should celebrate too. You really creating a lot of great, beautiful art. And you are doing at least three jobs!!! Thank you Jana. I am only sorry that you are not being payed as those big stars in Hollywood. Wish I could send you a bottle of Champagne. But got no idea how to do it. I can drop one into Atlantic, and hope that will go to Europe, but is is small chance that would end up in Czech, right :-)

Love all picture sets - "Jana on the Working Desk" and "Jana on the Tires" - still part of this super created day in December when Calendar has been shoot, right? What a great sets !!!
Then " I am seducing you", fantastic set. Somehow there is more of you then on other sets. The 40,41,42 pictures are so sexy it is difficult to watch them and not get crazy.
Then "Jana playing on brown sofa 2" - WOW. Look at 17 and 18. I am speechless. You are so beautiful girl. [ For all you reader - if you do not believe me, zoom only on Jana face, picture 17 ]
xoxo J.

Thank you very much,this is so nice of you,to describe me like this.
I am sorry,that I dont get payed like the Hollywood starts too:-)Oh well,what can we do,right:-)

on a seriouse note,I am really happy,that you like my work.It gives me always power to keep going.
there were times,when I sad to myself,enogh.
But when I know,that I can still make you happy guys,I still wants to do it more and more and keep going till I can still spred my legs to the world,without any pain in my back:-)

jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Jana,
Thank your for published today private pictures. I just browse the whole set. What struck me is that on all pictures where other very beautiful and hot girls are with you, you always have same kind of edge. You look better, or you more natural, or you take better pose or you smile in more heart melting way. Basically you look always more interesting than other girls. I would always choose you :-)
Jana Cova, for me you are the best looking girl ever.
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi Jana,
Just seen the second part of private pictures - "Personal and Working Pictures 2". Thank you Jana. I can only imagine what are stories behind each snap. On one - you are laughing so much ... showing topless in a retail store. I bet your friend challenge you if you dare to show breast in public, right? And all AVN celebrations. What a Girl, what a gown !!! And what a great smile in Hustler TV office. Great pictures - with lot of memories.

Back to ... Now.

I have to tell you that love your new hair style. You look great with bangs. :-)
All sets look good - Retro Style 2 and 3, Jana having fun on white desk 2,Playing on the Stairs 1,
... I love "Black Chair 1". Here photographer was able to show pussy and face on the same picture
with correct focus. I complain once about focus, but this time I like what I see.
My favored now is picture number 2 in Dancing Pole 1. Beautiful, simple and sexy. You see, you do not have to even undress. Look at me and smile and I am in haven ;-)
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Just seen the second part of private pictures - "Personal and Working Pictures 2". Thank you Jana. I can only imagine what are stories behind each snap. On one - you are laughing so much ... showing topless in a retail store. I bet your friend challenge you if you dare to show breast in public, right? And all AVN celebrations. What a Girl, what a gown !!! And what a great smile in Hustler TV office. Great pictures - with lot of memories.

Back to ... Now.

I have to tell you that love your new hair style. You look great with bangs. :-)
All sets look good - Retro Style 2 and 3, Jana having fun on white desk 2,Playing on the Stairs 1,
... I love "Black Chair 1". Here photographer was able to show pussy and face on the same picture
with correct focus. I complain once about focus, but this time I like what I see.
My favored now is picture number 2 in Dancing Pole 1. Beautiful, simple and sexy. You see, you do not have to even undress. Look at me and smile and I am in haven ;-)
xoxo J.

Thank you very much.I am really happy you like my work and also happy,that you enjoyed the working and personal pics.I may finde some more.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:15 am

Hi Jana,
Have to apologized. I do download all your picture sets, but recently was distracted by other "projects", and I missed one unbelievable great production. Well, almost missed. Just two days ago I bumped into "Black Chair 3" set. WOW, what a great set. All pictures with this creative look, that dominates imagination. But then I notice title with number 3, and thought. "Aha, Jana made mistake. I have not seen "Black Chair 1 and 2". To be sure, I double check and ... I was wrong, "Black Chair 1 and 2" have been published. I simply overlooked them first.
I love those pictures, all three sets. They are different. They are "new". Black and white tones gave them extra attraction. Like black - dominating our sex desires, but then comes white - naked body and makes all warm and sweet. Love this creativity.
Who come with this "Black Chair" set idea? It is brilliant.
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Jana,
The new picture set - "All in white 1", two last photos there, I am speechless. Seen so many of your pictures, but those two are right on a top. will never forget them. They are pure art, as you are pure beauty. Love them.
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2014   Website 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website 2014
Page 1 of 1