Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website 2013

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Jana,
Did not have a lot of time to be able to comment on all what is being presented. But I will start, and maybe other fans will join me ...
In short only - website is great. I love all what you show there.
Now, in more details I have to comment on last four photo sets. They are so hot. I would say that they are "smoky hot". You look there like girl from Brazil, that just come to studio from a beach in Rio.
"Changing Room - 1" - I love when you wear jeans. Smile
"Black Lingerie - 1" - there is a portrait that is so beautiful. It will be in my head forever. Smile
"Spinner -1" and "Fitness -1" are simply so sexy. You look there almost like sex equipment. One of jewelery there is picture when tiny thread of liquid is connecting your lips to pink toy. What a picture!!!! Smile
Great work Jana - congratulation to you and all who help in this production.
Thanks
xxx
J
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:11 am

Hi Jana,
The pictures set "Black Lingerie 2". The whole set presenting your tropical - "smokey hot" look. Very sexy indeed. But one picture is standing apart, for me. It is photo number 9 or third one in second row. It is extended portrait. You standing with left arm facing camera. The head and whole body is tilted back with blond hair flowing down like cascade of waterfall. And your beautiful big green eyes are looking straight at me. Oh My God. Jana - you are so beautiful.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
The pictures set "Black Lingerie 2". The whole set presenting your tropical - "smokey hot" look. Very sexy indeed. But one picture is standing apart, for me. It is photo number 9 or third one in second row. It is extended portrait. You standing with left arm facing camera. The head and whole body is tilted back with blond hair flowing down like cascade of waterfall. And your beautiful big green eyes are looking straight at me. Oh My God. Jana - you are so beautiful.
xoxo
J.

Thůank you very much,I am gald you like the photo set.Its my favorite too.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 am

Hi Jana,
Three new sets. First "Spinner-2" First portrait (picture 20) caught my eye, but then just next to it I see four unbelievable pictures. 21 to 24. All rest in four row. You are laying on back on top of these awesome machines. How did you manage to do it ???? The story your are expressing is wonderful. First you are happy that you are there (pic 21). Then you show it with all your sexy look, with tip of tongue between open lips (pic 22). Then you do not wait on us but your are getting to haven. Your eyes are looking up on light and your cheeks are blushing (pic 23). But magic can not last for ever, you are returning back to us (pic 24). What a beautiful set. I love it.

Next "Changing-Room-2". There is a one picture there that has highest artistic quality. It is next to last picture. Your body is crossing screen from top right corner to bottom left. Tip of your tongue is touching a white toy. Your hands and hairs are in natural rest. I can not describe it even. It is so great. Between model and photographer you both created the masterpiece.

Then last "Fitness-2". Great set,so sexy. I can not write here about all this. It is for adults only :-) My favored is portrait - picture number 17 or 5th in 3rd row. One again brand new your look. You are looking at me with this expression that you know something that I do not know. It drives me crazy. I love it.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:38 am

Hi Jana,
A lot of great stuff on website. Material keep coming in such pace that is too much for me to write about all. But I just seen brand new set of pictures - "Bar Chair 1", and I have to tell you - love it. Special there are two pictures in fifth row. You are laying on a table in right profile, looking into camera in first and looking left of camera on second. You look so hot and so sweet on both. Right combination of naked beautiful body, blond hair, golden dress, golden earrings, pearl pink high heels shoes, and mysterious tempting smile. OH MY GIRL. I love it.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:59 am

Hi Jana,
Please read.
Love your new picture set - "White Chair 1". I love when you are wearing jeans. Some how it makes you super hot. But it also makes you closer to me. It is like dream could be right here. Maybe next room ... :-)
Back to this picture set. There are two pictures there that I like most. Just wonder if you would be able to guess which one? Small puzzle to make it more interesting. As hint I can say - You are not totally nude there. They are next to each other. And when I look at them it come to mind Shakespeare quote - " It is the stars, The stars above us, govern our conditions.", or how I would put it "You are Star stuff".
So lat me know, OK ?
xoxox
J.

Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Please read.
Love your new picture set - "White Chair 1". I love when you are wearing jeans. Some how it makes you super hot. But it also makes you closer to me. It is like dream could be right here. Maybe next room ... :-)
Back to this picture set. There are two pictures there that I like most. Just wonder if you would be able to guess which one? Small puzzle to make it more interesting. As hint I can say - You are not totally nude there. They are next to each other. And when I look at them it come to mind Shakespeare quote - " It is the stars, The stars above us, govern our conditions.", or how I would put it "You are Star stuff".
So lat me know, OK ?
xoxox
J.

HI John,sorry for my late responde.I jsut now looked at the photo set and I think it either number 8,9 or 12,13.
Let me know:-)
But I am happy you like this fotos.I like them ¨too and I think they are pretty good and nautral.
Have a great day.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Jana,
Thanks for playing this puzzle with me. I would say that you won.
You were very close, selecting 8 and 9. I selected as best 7 and 8. And number 9 was my third best. The whole set "White Chair 1" is amazing. You are there for me like "Dream Girl for a Life". Love this set.
Three more sets were published since. All them very good. The "Bar Chair 2" - you look for me like "Dream Girl for a Night", like sparkling golden glass of champagne, in this great golden dress. I love when you on a table, but my best is number 21 where you are claiming on a table with hair flip ahead of forehead.
The "Bar 2" set. First selected your portrait (pic number Cool, but then better liked number 11, but then discovered picture 15 and 16. You totally naked siting on bar. You totally naked and totally beautiful. Never seen more beautiful women in my life. Those two are my favorite.
The "White Bar Sofa 2" I like most the last picture (41) where perfection of you ass is presented. But also number 39 is very good. Where pure body shape cuts through picture space. One could say that 39 is boring compare to other pictures there. But not for me. The form of your body is modern - pure and simple and beautiful.
Love your website Jana :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:49 am

Hi Jana,
First thanks for your pictures from Venice. Beautiful place. And on all pictures where you are too the city is more alive. Thank you for sharing this.
I usually do not write about videos, but have to make an exception. The "26 June 2013 - Live Show Recap" is a great video. It is one of those where you agree to do "one more time". Love it. Love when you have this spontaneous enthusiasm to carry on. Thank you for "one more time" Jana :-)
A lot of great pictures sets, but I will only comment about last two. The "Black and White Dress - 1", love all of them, but specially picture 25 - you showing right profile and you are touching collarbone. It is so soft and sweet. It melts my heart :-)
The last set "By the Window - 1". It is so natural. Colors are so well together. Love all of them. Have to mention three pictures of sweet pussy in last row. But then two next pictures - 34 and 35. They are so great. You kneel on chair showing left profile, head tilt back, and hand touches hair. YOU, and chair, and window, and way you keep your legs, suddenly grows to this complexity that is so sexy and impossible to resist. Jana these two pictures are erotic masterpieces.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
First thanks for your pictures from Venice. Beautiful place. And on all pictures where you are too the city is more alive. Thank you for sharing this.
I usually do not write about videos, but have to make an exception. The "26 June 2013 - Live Show Recap" is a great video. It is one of those where you agree to do "one more time". Love it. Love when you have this spontaneous enthusiasm to carry on. Thank you for "one more time" Jana :-)
A lot of great pictures sets, but I will only comment about last two. The "Black and White Dress - 1", love all of them, but specially picture 25 - you showing right profile and you are touching collarbone. It is so soft and sweet. It melts my heart :-)
The last set "By the Window - 1". It is so natural. Colors are so well together. Love all of them. Have to mention three pictures of sweet pussy in last row. But then two next pictures - 34 and 35. They are so great. You kneel on chair showing left profile, head tilt back, and hand touches hair. YOU, and chair, and window, and way you keep your legs, suddenly grows to this complexity that is so sexy and impossible to resist. Jana these two pictures are erotic masterpieces.
xoxo
J.

Thank you very much.I am happy you like the photo sets and also that you like the video.I jsut now put in to my updates two brand new videos,and I am sure you will love it.YOu will see them soon on my webiste.One of them shows,how wet and horny I get get during a shoot:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 am

Hi Jana,
The last picture set - "By the Mirror 1" - it is special. Love it. First everything you do with mirrors is great. It is like "having" you twice. Second - love the bride hair style. It gives this mixture of innocence and temptation feeling. Third - I see you were quite horny making these pictures. And it SHOWS. Thank you Jana. My favorite pictures there are ... the whole fourth row. Looking forward to see rest of this set :-)
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
The last picture set - "By the Mirror 1" - it is special. Love it. First everything you do with mirrors is great. It is like "having" you twice. Second - love the bride hair style. It gives this mixture of innocence and temptation feeling. Third - I see you were quite horny making these pictures. And it SHOWS. Thank you Jana. My favorite pictures there are ... the whole fourth row. Looking forward to see rest of this set :-)
xoxo
J.  

I am really glad you like the phot set and yes you are right,I was horny the whole day of shooting:-)
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Jana,
Summer season. Time for vacation. Looking forward to see your "swimming pool" pictures, and then after you will be back, to see your vacation pictures. Myself, I am not going on vacation. Have to work. So let's go back to website review. The "On the Table 1" and "On the Table 2" sets. I got no ideas how you and the photographer select all these arrangements. Colors of everything matches so well. You beautiful body is so crisp and so focus, but at the same time it blends with walls and table, and all other background. Jana, it makes me dizzy to look at these pictures. You know Picasso comes to mind. Well, he would cut each picture on middle size peaces and put them together ... but I am sure he would be so happy with these beautiful colors. My favored are in "On the Table 2" pictures 16 and 17. The picture 16 has you with a mysterious smile, but you were not smiling on any other picture in this set. Wonder why?
Had to add few remarks ... I see right now brand new pictures - "Purple Dress 2". Well  the "Purple Dress 1" was good. I was wondering how this small toy guy got to you on picture 32, but ... The "Purple Dress 2" is really great. For me it has four breath taking pictures. They would be under one title - "Jana Green Eye - how beautiful you are". They so easy to identify. Love them.
xoxo
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:51 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Summer season. Time for vacation. Looking forward to see your "swimming pool" pictures, and then after you will be back, to see your vacation pictures. Myself, I am not going on vacation. Have to work. So let's go back to website review. The "On the Table 1" and "On the Table 2" sets. I got no ideas how you and the photographer select all these arrangements. Colors of everything matches so well. You beautiful body is so crisp and so focus, but at the same time it blends with walls and table, and all other background. Jana, it makes me dizzy to look at these pictures. You know Picasso comes to mind. Well, he would cut each picture on middle size peaces and put them together ... but I am sure he would be so happy with these beautiful colors. My favored are in "On the Table 2" pictures 16 and 17. The picture 16 has you with a mysterious smile, but you were not smiling on any other picture in this set. Wonder why?
Had to add few remarks ... I see right now brand new pictures - "Purple Dress 2". Well  the "Purple Dress 1" was good. I was wondering how this small toy guy got to you on picture 32, but ... The "Purple Dress 2" is really great. For me it has four breath taking pictures. They would be under one title - "Jana Green Eye - how beautiful you are". They so easy to identify. Love them.
xoxo
J.
Thank you very much for this nice review. I am always happy,when Iknow,that you like my work.
Just wait to see the outdoor pics,that I shot few days ago.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 am

Hi Jana,
How are you? How was vacation?
I just seen your outdoor pictures. The set "By the Pool 1" is great. I love when you happy and relax. And this whole set presents you just like that. You look like Hollywood Star that is trying to hide before paparazzi's behind sun glasses. But we all love to see you, so you took glasses off and took off your swimming costume. Love it Jana. I now realized that making pictures in such strong sun light is not easy. Good job.
The other set "In the Nature 1" - I have to spend more time with this one. It is interesting. Strong make up creates the contrast between Your body and the Nature, but also unites all. I love naughty picture 27, where you looking in direction of your right. As seems that there is same movement in bushes. Maybe somebody is there, but you can not stop playing with a toy. Your urge is stronger than fear.... Also love picture 35, where you sitting with all your beauty and glory and you smiling.
xoxo
J
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 am

Hi Jana,
I just seen your newest set - "Lovely Afternoon 1". WOW - I was waiting for pictures like that ... YOU ARE SMILING. I love all those pictures. Almost every single one is my favorite now. And one can see that those are genuine smiles. Unstoppable energy is radiating from you. And it is contagious Smile in good sens of course. Love it Jana.
Great pictures. Can not wait for part 2 of the set.
Thank you. Thousand kisses xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:58 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
I just seen your newest set - "Lovely Afternoon 1". WOW - I was waiting for pictures like that ... YOU ARE SMILING. I love all those pictures. Almost every single one is my favorite now. And one can see that those are genuine smiles. Unstoppable energy is radiating from you. And it is contagious :)in good sens of course. Love it Jana.
Great pictures. Can not wait for part 2 of the set.
Thank you. Thousand kisses xoxo J.

I am really happy,that you like the phot set.I like it too and its one of my favortie.
You can also see,that my new makeupartist did a good job.
my next shoot is schedguled for September 11th,so we will see what we will shoot that day.
Have a great day.
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:37 am

Hi Jana,
Can not explain this but I love the "Working on an old car 1" picture set. I can not explain, but I love this one. WOW. Can not wait for part two ....
xoxo. J
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:35 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Can not explain this but I love the "Working on an old car 1" picture set. I can not explain, but I love this one. WOW. Can not wait for part two ....
xoxo. J
Thank you very much:-)
I like this pics too.I was even thinking to get some car repair place for my shoot.So we will see what I will finde for my next shoot.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 am

Hi Jana,
:-) Thank you for posting "Working on old car 2" set. I love those pictures. Full of energy and ... joy. It is like perfect mix. A lot of work, a lot of beauty, a lot of sex. It is difficult to explain, but these pictures charge me in positive way. Thank you Jana.
You also posted "Sexy on the Sun 2" set. I do not remember if I commented about part 1. But let me tell you part 2 is better. This stone wall expose nakedness in such extend that nothing is left only sex. It has one of sexiest pictures of yours. Love specially picture where we seeing from thighs up back of your body. With symmetry and perfection of your behind, one can clearly say that your ass not has equal on this planet. There are other brilliant pictures there. Like two portraits of your face in water. Love when you smile, and on one of them you got this "Mona Lisa" smile. It is priceless smile Jana :-) And then three portraits of pussy, and then one where you showing both breasts. OMG. Great pictures.
Looking forward to see next parts of both sets. Do we have part 3 of "Working on Old Car" and "Sex on the Sun" ? xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
:-) Thank you for posting "Working on old car 2" set. I love those pictures. Full of energy and ... joy. It is like perfect mix. A lot of work, a lot of beauty, a lot of sex. It is difficult to explain, but these pictures charge me in positive way. Thank you Jana.
You also posted "Sexy on the Sun 2" set. I do not remember if I commented about part 1. But let me tell you part 2 is better. This stone wall expose nakedness in such extend that nothing is left only sex. It has one of sexiest pictures of yours. Love specially picture where we seeing from thighs up back of your body. With symmetry and perfection of your behind, one can clearly say that your ass not has equal on this planet. There are other brilliant pictures there. Like two portraits of your face in water. Love when you smile, and on one of them you got this "Mona Lisa" smile. It is priceless smile Jana :-) And then three portraits of pussy, and then one where you showing both breasts. OMG. Great pictures.
Looking forward to see next parts of both sets. Do we have part 3 of "Working on Old Car"  and "Sex on the Sun" ? xoxo J.
Its too bad,that I didnt shoot more outdoor pics this year.I need to make it up next year,because I love outdoor pics and I know you do too.
I have a big photo shoot tomorow.It will be long day,but I hope the results will be good.
I am very happy you like the pics:-)
Unfortunately,there wont be part 3 of this set.
Jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 am

Hi Jana,
How are you? Have to comment on last three sets of your pictures. I like all your pictures, as I like you as model so much. Your pictures are more than plain sex. They are also art for me.

The first - "Relaxing on blue sofa 1". I was so impress by colors there. This light green and light, printed, blue is so perfect for naked pictures. It make a body to be more significant. And pearl earrings are perfect. Picture 14 is masterpiece. And then 16,17,18 ... I am speechless.

The second - "Showing nice body 1". You look very beautiful there. Great zooms on pussy. Love 18 and 31. It is exactly like title says - nice body, but ... I got feeling that I am missing a "spirit" here.
Do not get me wrong. I like the set, but I think it could be better.

The third - "Jana in front of door 1". OMG - everything is here. Great body, and great soul and great sex. First let me tell you this. This dress is fantastic. I love it. By this sharp black and white texture, dress breaks picture on thousand pieces in my imagination. And then you in background unites all with huge whisper in my head: " my friend ... do not worry about all those issues and troubles and problems world is throwing on you - I am here and I will be good for you, and I will make your life worth living for a moment at least, and it is simple as that.". Jana I love this set. I love the whole set and every single picture there. Thank you Jana.
For me art is as important as sex. Sex makes me happy but art makes me creative. We all need both.:-) Jana, you are quite artist.

Just wonder if all three sets were shot on the same day?
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
How are you? Have to comment on last three sets of your pictures. I like all your pictures, as I like you as model so much. Your pictures are more than plain sex. They are also art for me.

The first - "Relaxing on blue sofa 1". I was so impress by colors there. This light green and light, printed, blue is so perfect for naked pictures. It make a body to be more significant. And pearl earrings are perfect. Picture 14 is masterpiece. And then 16,17,18 ... I am speechless.

The second - "Showing  nice body 1". You look very beautiful there. Great zooms on pussy. Love 18 and 31. It is exactly like title says - nice body, but ... I got feeling that I am missing a "spirit" here.
Do not get me wrong. I like the set, but I think it could be better.

The third - "Jana in front of door 1". OMG - everything is here. Great body, and great soul and great sex. First let me tell you this. This dress is fantastic. I love it. By this sharp black and white texture, dress breaks picture on thousand pieces in my imagination. And then you in background unites all with huge whisper in my head: " my friend ... do not worry about all those issues and troubles and problems world is throwing on you - I am here and I will be good for you, and I will make your life worth living for a moment at least, and it is simple as that.". Jana I love this set. I love the whole set and every single picture there. Thank you Jana.
For me art is as important as sex. Sex makes me happy but art makes me creative. We all need both.:-) Jana, you are quite artist.

Just wonder if all three sets were shot on the same day?
xoxo J.    
Thank you very much for this feedback.I am happy you like the pics:-)
Next time I will shoot in really cool place with Carla Cox.We would like to shoot as many of GG sets and lesbian videos.So you have something to look forwared.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Dear Jana,
your show of 30th October was splendid! I was amazed from the very first appearance of you, because you were dressed so pretty, in a short white gown, and heavy white boots, all that contrasting beautifully with your divine tanned skin, and it expresses your sexiness so pretty! Even your pants were well fitted, for they were white, and thin, displaying as much of your beauty, as its only possible. You don't know how much you are exciting men, and possibly women too Smile, by the mere fact of being, and of talking, and of moving slightly, and by the very happy fact of being dressed so fine. You are the real goddess of love and sex!
I remember some of your previous shows, esp. the one with beautiful BJ which you enjoyed (much, I hope) with a standing boy. There is tremendous amount of sex in you body and in your movements there, but you are the only person who is not cummning in that scene! Please, do the same alone, or say if it its possible to accompagne you, or do this alone without any toy, if possible. I know that full pleasure with the fngers only is harder to reach, but I swear you, this it will grant a greater joy to you, to me, and to all humans.
Yours with the kisses,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:10 am

howdoyou wrote:
Dear Jana,
your show of 30th October was splendid! I was amazed from the very first appearance of you, because you were dressed so pretty, in a short white gown, and heavy white boots, all that contrasting beautifully with your divine tanned skin, and it expresses your sexiness so pretty! Even your pants were well fitted, for they were white, and thin, displaying as much of your beauty, as its only possible. You don't know how much you are exciting men, and possibly women too Smile, by the mere fact of being, and of talking, and of moving slightly, and by the very happy fact of being dressed so fine. You are the real goddess of love and sex!
I remember some of your previous shows, esp. the one with beautiful BJ which you enjoyed (much, I hope) with a standing boy. There is tremendous amount of sex in you body and in your movements there, but you are the only person who is not cummning in that scene! Please, do the same alone, or say if it its possible to accompagne you, or do this alone without any toy, if possible. I know that full pleasure with the fngers only is harder to reach, but I swear you, this it will grant a greater joy to you, to me, and to all humans.
Yours with the kisses,
Chris
HI Chris,thank youv ery much for this nice message.I am rally glad you like my work.
To be honest,plesuring myself with fingers only is great.It takes little bit more time to ***,but I love it.So in my next videos,I will use fingers only and will enjoy it,I know that for sure:-)
Have a great day.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next