Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website 2013

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
howdoyou
howdoyou

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Charming
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Website 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Sweet Jana,
your words are a real prove of heaven. You are perfect in everything. Being wet and horny with yourself you will make good to all the world, so please c3m in deep shakes, just to shake all the world with joy.
Yours in waiting Smile
Chris
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 am

Hi Jana,
Thank you for posting second part of "Jana in front of door". Love this set. I think it is one of your best. Every picture is perfect. And whole composition of set on a page is perfect too. We start with beautiful girl in sexy beautiful dress. With touch of luxury that says "you can not afford me, but try, ask". And then you undressing, showing that you are hungry for a pleasure too, just like I am. And then pictures are taken by body that does not have many equal on this planet. We do not have to say anything more.
I am getting crazy Jana. You know what I mean, right? Thank you Jana Cova :-)
xoxo J.
PS. Hope there is a part 3 of this set. (?)
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:56 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,
Thank you for posting second part of "Jana in front of door". Love this set. I think it is one of your best. Every picture is perfect. And whole composition of set on a page is perfect too. We start with beautiful girl in sexy beautiful dress. With touch of luxury that says "you can not afford me, but try, ask". And then you undressing, showing that you are hungry for a pleasure too, just like I am. And then pictures are taken by body that does not have many equal on this planet. We do not have to say anything more.
I am getting crazy Jana. You know what I mean, right? Thank you Jana Cova :-)
xoxo J.
PS. Hope there is a part 3 of this set. (?)
I am very happy that you like this photo set.I like it too.The dress,the location,the make up and hair.Everything goes well together.
So I am glad,you enjoy looking at this photo set.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Jana,
This time short comment - not about any picture set, but about only one picture posted today (2013.11.30) in your diary. The picture by Michael Ninn. I am simply speechless. It is so beautiful. I can think about it in layers. Beautiful woman, first. Then talented model, second. And then great photographer. All blended in beautiful art. Love you girl.
Is this part of same bigger production? Have to be, right? Do you remember when and how it was made?
xoxo J.

Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:46 am

Hi Jana,
Love your G/G pictures. Two hot blond models. It is great. Carla is very beautiful girl. And pictures are composed in dense way. Body and lips and pussies are so close. For man all looks like Haven :-).Very good that you had different colors of nails - because there is at least one picture that I would not known who is kissing who.
xoxo J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website 2013   Website 2013 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website 2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2