Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website 2012

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am

Hi Jana,

Thanks for super hot videos! I am totally addicted Very Happy
Have a great time at Spa.
xxx
J

PS
To all these fans that are not members, now.
Jana is getting hotter and hotter. Super sexy video this week, and live show 02/27 was very very very hot.

Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 am

Hi Jana,

Picture set - Black Lingerie 2 - is very good. I love it. You look so beautiful. But also color contrast with you in black and steel appliances gives this crisp clean image, that is quite unique. Very good set.

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 am

Hi Jana,

Great video posted this Wednesday. I love it. What a nice use of a table Smile

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 am

Hi Jana,

Thanks for your "baby pictures". I like specially one where you eat a cake. Smile

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am

Hi Jana,

Just downloaded last of four attic base picture sets - "Attic-4". Have to tell you true. I did not realized before how great all these "Attic 1 2 3" picture are. It always have to be one particular picture that stays with my imagination and opens my mind. Such picture was in Attic-4. Now I really appreciate all of them. THIS IS SO COOL. I love it Jana. This blue smoke mixed with old dirty attic stuff gives perfect background to your golden beautiful body.

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 am

Hi Jana,

"Just naked" set. I like it very much. You look so sexy on same pictures. But there is also tension between you and "brown shadow". Have to think about this more ... Smile

Different subject. Thanks for fixing format of "Just Jana" video. Now I can download this one. There is one more that maybe the web master can fix. I call this one "Pure Magic", but you call it "15 Feb. Sexy Jana". This one is my favorite one, because you made there one of most beautiful smiles I ever seen. So what you say - can he/she fix this one too ?

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:37 am

Hi Jana,

Last Wednesday video - with double squirt - what can I say. I am speechless. You are wonderful. Audience of this show have to feel total satisfaction. Now we all can be included ...:-)

Thanks.

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Jana,

Today (2012.05.12) picture in your diary. WOW never seen more beautiful girl in my life. The whole YOU. This golden hair, this beautiful face, this sexy ass. This Girl. I am going to buy printer, print this picture and put on wall in my room Smile

Thank You Jana.

J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:18 am

Hi Jana,

Recently I really like your portrait pictures. There was three very nice in "Kitchen" Sets. And very very nice in your diary. Was planning to write about them but did not have time.... Then, today I look at your website and I was amazed! The "Bathroom" set, added on Sunday. It is so great. It is full of beautiful portraits. I love it.

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:10 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,

Recently I really like your portrait pictures. There was three very nice in "Kitchen" Sets. And very very nice in your diary. Was planning to write about them but did not have time.... Then, today I look at your website and I was amazed! The "Bathroom" set, added on Sunday. It is so great. It is full of beautiful portraits. I love it.

xxx
J.

thank you very much,I am very glad that you like the new photo sets.And just wait for the coming future sets.I am sure you will love them.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:00 am

Hi Jana,

A lot of good new staff on the website. Very hot G/G video shot outdoor in storm approaching weather. It all adds to a heat. Watching this I was afraid that rain would come and you girls would disappeared in clouds of steam.... Kitchen 3 set. Jana, I love the pictures .... Then great B/G video - downloadable !!!! I think this is the longest B/G video you put on the Website. Thanks Smile

Website is great, .... but....

There is one thing that I did not like, and it is ... new time for the incoming live show.Time was changed from 11:30 PM (PST) to 8 AM (PST). This AM and PM drives me nuts, I prefer a military time as we call it in US. So in military time You changed from 23:30 to 8:00 (PST). I am in USA, so for me this switch is not good. But I would understand if the change would really benefit Europe. (in Euro time the change is from 8:30 to 17:00). Well, at 17:00 (16:00 or 4 PM in UK) most of working class are commuting from work. Good European time should be 20:00 or 21:00 or 22:00 or 23:00. Good USA time are the same, but in US time zones, and in fact your first chose - 23:00 PST times - was a prime time for California :-)

I know life is complicated, and one have to change a time from time to time, but please consider my remarks. Or maybe I am totally wrong, and 17:00 is best time for Europe?

(written 2012.05.28 - 23:57 - USA - EST)
xxx
J.

Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Jana,

The "Bathroom 2" pictures set - I love them. Beautiful portraits in sexy setting. Did somebody told you that you are a perfect model. Your face looks differently depends on point of view, hair style , light, your pose, your smile. It is like not one person one sees, but like many dreams. And behind all this is the same gorgeous girl.

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,

A lot of good new staff on the website. Very hot G/G video shot outdoor in storm approaching weather. It all adds to a heat. Watching this I was afraid that rain would come and you girls would disappeared in clouds of steam.... Kitchen 3 set. Jana, I love the pictures .... Then great B/G video - downloadable !!!! I think this is the longest B/G video you put on the Website. Thanks Smile

Website is great, .... but....

There is one thing that I did not like, and it is ... new time for the incoming live show.Time was changed from 11:30 PM (PST) to 8 AM (PST). This AM and PM drives me nuts, I prefer a military time as we call it in US. So in military time You changed from 23:30 to 8:00 (PST). I am in USA, so for me this switch is not good. But I would understand if the change would really benefit Europe. (in Euro time the change is from 8:30 to 17:00). Well, at 17:00 (16:00 or 4 PM in UK) most of working class are commuting from work. Good European time should be 20:00 or 21:00 or 22:00 or 23:00. Good USA time are the same, but in US time zones, and in fact your first chose - 23:00 PST times - was a prime time for California :-)

I know life is complicated, and one have to change a time from time to time, but please consider my remarks. Or maybe I am totally wrong, and 17:00 is best time for Europe?

(written 2012.05.28 - 23:57 - USA - EST)
xxx
J.

hi thaůnk you so much and I am happy you like the new updates on my webiste.
Sometimes I have to reschedgule my live show at the last minute.Its not taht often,but sometimes non expected things come up at alst minute and I can either cancel it all or reschedgule it to time,that I am at home infront of my camera and PC.
Take care and have a great day.
As far as military time,it would be much better for me too,becuase we use it all the time here in Europe,but belive me,that some people may not know what the hell that is for time:-)
jana xoxo

Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am

Hi Jana,

A lot of activities on website.

First, technical issue that force you to cancel life show on Wednesday/Thursday. Do not worry. Computer Systems have problems from time to time. The best example from three weeks ago was big fiasco with Face Book stock IPO on NASDAQ. But in our case we had happy ending. It lead to great show on Saturday. Thanks Jana.

Next, three sets of beautiful pictures. Great snap shots from Budapest. You making this City smile.Your yellow top is like a sun ray. And you look so happy. One of the pictures could be a perfect beer advertise :-) "Bathroom 3" - more great portraits. I love your face. I think I told you this hundred times.... And then "Behind the Scenes" with two super hot girls. Love these too. Looking at them I am regretting choice of my profession. I should be a photographer.... Probably many fans will have the same thought :-)

xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,

A lot of activities on website.

First, technical issue that force you to cancel life show on Wednesday/Thursday. Do not worry. Computer Systems have problems from time to time. The best example from three weeks ago was big fiasco with Face Book stock IPO on NASDAQ. But in our case we had happy ending. It lead to great show on Saturday. Thanks Jana.

Next, three sets of beautiful pictures. Great snap shots from Budapest. You making this City smile.Your yellow top is like a sun ray. And you look so happy. One of the pictures could be a perfect beer advertise :-) "Bathroom 3" - more great portraits. I love your face. I think I told you this hundred times.... And then "Behind the Scenes" with two super hot girls. Love these too. Looking at them I am regretting choice of my profession. I should be a photographer.... Probably many fans will have the same thought :-)

xxx
J.

Thank you so much,I am really glad you like the new updates on my website and also I thought it would be nice to give oyu guys some candide pics and or behinde the scene.I should do it much more often,so you can see me in my real life too.
Have a great day and thank you.
jana
Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi Jana ....and everybody connected

I wanted to be a new member but it seems the access to clubjanacova is broken at that time.
I hope it is temporary because when I read all the news from the others, I cannot wait for so long time from now...

Does anybody know what 's wrong ? Am I the only one to not have access ?
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

Hi Did,

Can not get to the website too. I am sure Jana's Team is working to resolve this, but so far did not have any information from Jana.

J.
Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Traveller,
thank you for your quick reply...and that time (6 pm in France), it seems it is still broken !
Sh....t

Did
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:53 am

Hooray! Website is working ! ... (written 22:41 (or 10:41 PM) US EST).

Hi Jana,

How are you? My favorite website is back. I am so glad. Thanks! Very Happy

xxx
J
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 am

Hi guys,I am really sorry for the technical problem we had the last 36 houres.
The server that I was running my website,website administration and also my emails went completly down and it took them few houres to even let me know.
For now,we are running everything on my webmasters beckup server(it may not be as fast),but we will switch to other server company soon and just in case this situation happend again,we will also have one more server in some other company.So there should not be a problem like this again in the future.
My webmaster did his best to make my website running asap.But as you know,it takes time to transfer all of my content.
I am gald its wokring now and again,I am really sorry for this big problem.
I will post hot video soon for you,as a appology.

I am also sorry,that I could not let you know right the way,but like I sad,everyhitng was running on the same server and so I could not even send emails or post any updates:-(

thank you for understanding,guys.As you can imagine,it was very stresfull for me and my webmaster.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
did
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi Jana
I thought you give up your career, or somebody stole all your computer or your house was destroyed...
Ouf, I'm really happy you are back.

Did
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Jana,

Three new sets of picture appeared since my last visit, plus one BG video. I did not look at Carla video yet, so only few remarks about your pictures. First - "Candid from Budapest 2" . Love this city and love this girl. I see that photographer struck nice balance between Girl and City. Here also is this HOT picture on roof with right hard nipple visible behind a fabric. What a great view. and Budapest is really beautiful. Thank you Jana. Next - "Grey Boots 1". Well this should have a title "Grey Hat". Any discussions with Lady abut a hat are very dangerously.... but after seeing these pictures few time I can say that I do like very much this set. Here one again you show how good model you are. The whole style looks like late sixties, when elegance and class were in fashion. You look great in this hat. It is like a statement - "If you would be a live in sixties, most likely you would be a great movie star. just like Catherine Deneuve".... Then at end - "Bed 2". Beautiful zooms on pussy. Only kisses are i n order here, but there are also two pictures next to each other, where you are laying in a bed and your face is in delicate fuzzy glow. Jana, they are so beautiful...

xxx
J
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 am

traveller wrote:
Hi Jana,

Three new sets of picture appeared since my last visit, plus one BG video. I did not look at Carla video yet, so only few remarks about your pictures. First - "Candid from Budapest 2" . Love this city and love this girl. I see that photographer struck nice balance between Girl and City. Here also is this HOT picture on roof with right hard nipple visible behind a fabric. What a great view. and Budapest is really beautiful. Thank you Jana. Next - "Grey Boots 1". Well this should have a title "Grey Hat". Any discussions with Lady abut a hat are very dangerously.... but after seeing these pictures few time I can say that I do like very much this set. Here one again you show how good model you are. The whole style looks like late sixties, when elegance and class were in fashion. You look great in this hat. It is like a statement - "If you would be a live in sixties, most likely you would be a great movie star. just like Catherine Deneuve".... Then at end - "Bed 2". Beautiful zooms on pussy. Only kisses are i n order here, but there are also two pictures next to each other, where you are laying in a bed and your face is in delicate fuzzy glow. Jana, they are so beautiful...

xxx
J

Thnak you so much,I am really glad you like the pics and I ma sure you wil like the new video with me and Denisa.The video was posted today.Enjoy it:-)
jana
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Jana,

You are right. I love the video with you and Denisa. She is very good kisser :-) I love your make up there too. I could probably write a book about this ... not that I know anything about make up, but you look so hot. I could almost feel the temperature. But there are also other new production: ... B/G video. Love to see you happy, and happy you are. Lucky guy. ... Link to interview. Love all your interviews. This one has a contemporary aspect. Times are changing but we are still here. It is good to know what your are thinking. Thanks. ... "Grey Boots 2". It is great set. More I see it, more I like it. You are so elegant and classy there. WOW. ... and at end ... "Bed 3". One of pictures - where you are laying flat on a stomach shows you great proportions. Girl, you have perfect body. Here is also next picture with anticipation glow on your face. It takes my breath away.

xxx
J
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am

Hi Jana,

Today such a great picture in your diary. Thank you for sharing such private image with us. You both look superb. Aunt is so happy, and nephew looks happy and safe.

Godspeed Young Man.

J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next