Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website 2012

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LLOYDASH101

Number of posts : 23
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Website 2012  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi Jana,
Looking forward to tomorrows Live Show as I do every time.If you read this before show could I please suggest a request.Could you possibly use some Baby Oil on your flawless body.This would give me & hopefully others watching great satisfaction & maybe yourself.
Here's hoping & thanks.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 am

Hi Jana,
Could not watch your last Live Show, so I do not know if LLOYDASH101 hopes for Baby Oil has been fulfilled (?) On the website a lot of activities. Four new picture sets, and two videos. The videos, both great. I would only mention "Simply Hot". It is perfect tittle. There is close zoom on pussy that is so HOT. Also interesting that this video has file format AVI. First I was afraid that iwould not be able download this, but all worked fine. And on my Mac the video has better colors and picture quality than files with WMV format. Now pictures. "Jana and Carla" - two hot blond girl. What can I say more? Well, I can say that I am looking forward for promised G/G video :-) The "Wellness 2" set is very interesting. Naked women body is so powerful for man. It carry not only sex, but goodness and promise of good things. And when Jana adds here smile .... my heart is melting. Two "Men Style" sets. It is on en edge and sophisticated. I love your hair style there. For me it is most sexy style ever. It is a great photography, and great modeling. I love specially sequence of pictures where you siting on top of a bar counter. Your face has this special beauty that no other girl I know has. The beauty that I can not resist.
xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am

Hi Jana,
Too many great things on your website. I do not have enough skills to describe all this. But I have to write about last set of pictures "Outdoor_1". I love this set so much I almost skip my work today to look at you there. I opened computer early in the morning, and I could not move. I was so stun by your beauty. And the set is quite innocent. Quite innocent indeed, but it is also so HOT. Jana I love it.
xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am

Hi Jana,
There are too many things on web to describe them all. It is too much, too much. So today only about three picture sets. First "Steel-Door-1". Very good set. But two pictures stuck in my mind. These are two portraits showing your right profile. One again these are perfect example of your always fresh, unknown beauty. I know that it is you, but at the same it is like new girl. And I love this look, with delicate smile.You look like goddess. Second - " Wooden-Window-1" Here I love two pictures where you are laying in window and your perfect ass and perfect pussy are taking most of the area. I am by quiet here, but these pictures reflect state of my brain.... Third - "Fishnet-Outfit-1" where did you got such sexy fishnet ? It make me so horny - specially few pictures where you are "boxed" into a shelf.

At end - from you diary - looks like super hot stuff is coming up. Say thanks from me to the photographer, with such ideas. He is reading my mind. Well I expect that other fans have the same thoughts. I love when you are naughty girl.
xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
traveller
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:03 am

Hi Jana
Did not have a time recently to keep writing about great pictures and videos on your website. But just today I looked at the site, and seen so beautiful pictures collection, that have to write. The set "Jana in her bathroom 1" is amazing. It starts with eight beautiful portraits. And I love your portraits. And then it ends with beautiful snap shot of most sexy ass on this planet.
xxx
J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website 2012    Website 2012  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2