Official Jana Cova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Jana Cova

The perfect natural girl Jana Cova

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website Security

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunnyujc
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:18 pm

So the two blowjob videos are available only in flash format now. A move I suppose to stop them being stolen by the pirates and made available for free to the leechers out there. This is what happened to the first BJ video, the second one is already out there (someone recorded it live and converted it long ago). With some difficuilty I will be able to actually save the .flv file as an .avi, if I can do it then so can many others. I suppose my message is why annoy the regular members who would like to save all the videos just to spite the pirates who will get around the security anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:13 am

bunnyujc wrote:
So the two blowjob videos are available only in flash format now. A move I suppose to stop them being stolen by the pirates and made available for free to the leechers out there. This is what happened to the first BJ video, the second one is already out there (someone recorded it live and converted it long ago). With some difficuilty I will be able to actually save the .flv file as an .avi, if I can do it then so can many others. I suppose my message is why annoy the regular members who would like to save all the videos just to spite the pirates who will get around the security anyway?

I know what you mean,but I jsut started doing this BJ stuff,so I have to be careful.You are right about pirates to be able to get the video,even when its blocked.But I have to do it.
At least for now.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
bunnyujc
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:23 am

I'm presuming that there will not be anymore BG action in the webcam live shows as well now (because of people recording it)and that is the reason the BJs are recorded after the show?
Back to top Go down
Jana
The Girl
The Girl
Jana

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:34 am

bunnyujc wrote:
I'm presuming that there will not be anymore BG action in the webcam live shows as well now (because of people recording it)and that is the reason the BJs are recorded after the show?
Yes that is corect.But you will be still able to see them on my website.
jana xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubjanacova.com
bunnyujc
Jana's fan
Jana's fan

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks for making that clear Jana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Security   Website Security I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Security
Page 1 of 1